September 2019 Update Notes

Well min simulator is basically a waste other than getting hardscope skin. 125k cash plus some stamina and skill points. These rewards are basically a joke especially compared to previous rewards for these types of events. Could have at least thrown in some frags. 2 portraits for 2 of the last 3 rewarded waves is useless.

1 Like

Video games are fun! Even without rewards. I’m sorry the rewards don’t excite you, though.

1 Like

Concordo plenamente!!! Premios que consegue no dia a dia do jogo…irrelevantes!!!

1 Like

It would be nice if the wars were inside the week and not on the weekend!

1 Like

I applaud the Hh dev team on Xianjiu’s exclusive skin - Terracotta Titan!
That actually looks good.
The only thing I’m looking forward to is his skin. As for him as hero, only time will tell if he is actually worthwhile using.

Hardscope’s new skin suits him.
I like it.
But he already has a few. Time to make skins for heroes without a skin like Odachi.

5 Likes

oda definitely deserves one. Maybe his skin would give him a more cybernetic look, and cause his assasinate to have a chance to damage twice.
P.S. tbh devs i was kinda disappointed with mins rewards. Kinda expected gold, but got something else. Oh well…

Hardscope’s BFG really does feel like a true rocket launcher now. Salvatore now has the potential to melt the Gorgon or MAU. Yesyesyesyesyes.

I think not many players have actually checked the rewards.They sure are in for a shocker.Previous simulators offered better rewards.

Others also prefer playing it during the work week. Not forgetting time zone differences, unless it’s held right in the middle of the week (Wed), you will eat into the weekends for some countries regardless.

Still have Cast and bronze grenades in the gorgon crate after the update. Is it an error or will it change later?

The Crate “expires” and renews periodically. Check the timer! It expires in three days, and then the new rewards should kick in. I apologize for the inconvenience and for making you wait.

Edit: My bad! Looks like Ronin IS in the Crate, but it’s a UI bug showing Cast still being in there. I’m escalating. Thanks, and sorry about this.

You’ve been apologizing too much. Tell them to suck it up. It’s a game. Not affecting their lifes. Get over it

Thanks for clarifying! Forgot about the timer, and it would make sense that the rewards would change when it reaches zero. Hope it’s not something else that expires with the timer then, like the old gorgon tokens.

No need of sucking anything up, was just asking a simple question.

2 Likes

I thought you were selling your account what happenEd?

4 Likes

Hey all, added an edit to the Alliance War Updates:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the changes. I think it’s awesome you guys listen to the community and give a s**t what we say. For the most part, I cant say I agree with all of them tho.
Edit: The rewards for min sim are definitely a huge contrast from what we usually get. For it being a community event, I’d think there’d be some gold at least. Forward…not backwards.

Really tho??..those min rewards are laughable…I got over 70 million in cash,would have been nice to see at least some gold in those rewards…I get new players could use the cash but ALL players could use gold…oh well…that skin is very nice tho…

1 Like

Quickwin tickets 50k cash lmao. Id rather run a gauntlet than this mins sim. Only looking forward to the skin. Great update by the way! Mins sim rewards are just depressing though, Especially if you cant make it to the end

3 Likes

Agree with others. This rewards for Min simulator are absolute garbage.

2 Likes