The Easter Update is COMING SOON!
March 2020 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/334YAdQ
April 2020 Events Calendar: Coming Soon!
New Hero: Alcatraz
Alcatraz, the Hard-Boiled Cop, joins the Hunt! This Magistrate enforcer can lay on a variety of debuffs, which can spread to other enemies and potentially destabilize an entire team!
Learn more about this Hero on his Hero Spotlight: https://bit.ly/2TFymKG
Alcatraz Skin Event: L33T
Take on the L33T Event to earn Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive SWAT Rare Skin for Alcatraz!
Complete Helios Rises and collect L33T Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 50 L33T Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100 L33T Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125 L33T Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150 L33T Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175 L33T Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200 L33T Tokens
Use your L33T Tokens to open L33T Crates, which cost 200 tokens. L33T Tokens and the L33T Crate will expire April 13th at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
The L33T Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Alcatraz’ exclusive Skin SWAT and Gilded Tokens!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your SWAT Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
L33T Skin Event starts April 6th, 2020 at 12 PM PST and runs until April 13th, 2020 at 12 PM PST
It’s time for another Community Clash Special Event! Take on community-created boss waves in Min’s Danger Simulator from to earn great prizes!
Get the rundown on our Community Champions and our Final Boss winner here: https://bit.ly/3cR7nEO
Min’s Danger Simulator (Community Clash Special) starts March 19th, 2020 at 5 PM PST and runs until April 9th, 2020 at 5 PM PST
Easter Scavenger Hunt
The Easter Scavenger Hunt is back! Find Easter Eggs hidden throughout the game to earn Holiday Tokens! These Tokens can be used in the Holiday Store to earn awesome prizes!
Make sure you spend those Tokens on all the Holiday Store has to offer! They’ll disintegrate once the Store closes!
Completing the Scavenger Hunt grants special rewards, including Pris’ exclusive Bunny Rare Skin!
The Easter Scavenger Hunt and Holiday Store start March 22nd, 2020 at 5 PM PST and run until April 12th, 2020 at 5 PM PST
- Extreme Mode District 2 is now available!
Hero Crate Contents
- Duran will be available in the Hero Crate!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Bolt will be replacing Chesterfield in District 6!
Matador will be replacing Razorback in District 11!
Woah, slow down 4-CEP! Save some enemies for the rest of us!
- Weapon Rate of Fire reduced from 250 to 125 (less pew-pew per second)
Klayton is here to pump himself up! Extra Armor helps him survive, so he can do the job he was born to do.
- Armor increased from 19 to 28
Mandrake currently has too many ways to control the battlefield. He needs a bit of pruning to invite greater team variety.
Tomahawk no longer has a chance to Stun
Phalanx’ Team Mag Shield needed a bit of tweaking. So, we tweaked!
Team Mag Shield Damage absorption reduced from 55% to 40%
Pris is our Buff Focus for the Easter 2020 Update! Quicker Charmer! Faster Skill Charge! Better stats! Try her out, and let us know what you think!
- Beguile Skill Charge time improved by 20%
- Sapper Skill Charge time improved by 20%
- Fatal Wounds also slows target’s Fire Rate and Reload Speed by 20% in addition to existing effects
- Charmer trigger time reduced from 4.5 seconds to 2 seconds
- Defense Mod increased from 1.5 to 1.7
- Elemental Defense Mod increased from 0.9 to 1.2
- Reload Time reduced from 1000 to 900 (lower means faster)
Serial’s Hot Swap is designed to help you charge Reactive Iridium Armor quicker, as each shot you land increases the charge of your Bronze Skill. Unfortunately, Hot Swap has recoil, and works best fired in bursts. That’s not as fun, especially if you’re on Auto! So, we’ve fixed that, while balancing his other active Skill.
- Reactive Iridium Armor now only receives Skill Charge when the shield isn’t active
Hot Swap Recoil reduced, promoting rapid fire and good times.
This knife needs a bit of blunting! She’s too sharp!
- Reload Time increased from 1250 to 1600 (higher means slower)
Yeager sees some improvements that should help him see more use in competitive play.
- Skill Charge by attack increased from 0.8 to 1
- Weapon Clip Size increased from 18 to 21
Sound Barrier Skill Charge required to activate lowered from 50 to 45