July 2020 Update Notes - The Co-Op PvP Update

The July 2020 Update is OUT NOW!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

July 2020 Events Calendar: July 2020 Events Calendar - News & Announcements - Official Hero Hunters Community

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:handshake: Co-Op PvP! 2v2 Free Play + Tournaments are HERE! :handshake:

It’s finally here! One of the most-requested features in the history of Hero Hunters is now available!

Team up with a friend, or meet a partner through Auto Match! Each player selects two Heroes to take into battle. Once you’ve assembled your team, you’ll be matched with another duo, and the game is on! That makes four players playing at once – a Hero Hunters first!

Check out our reveal trailer below, and keep an eye out for our first Tournament coming soon!

:fire: New Hero: Dreadnought :fire:

Dreadnought, the “Walking Tank,” is a risky Frontline siege engine. Every time he uses his Skills, he generates heat, which helps him as much as it hinders him. Careful use of his Skills is key in unleashing his ultimate power at just the right moment!

Check out his Skills here: Hero Spotlight: Dreadnought - Hero Spotlights - Official Hero Hunters Community

MECH WARRIOR: Dreadnought Skin Event

Take on the MECH WARRIOR Event to earn Deathnought Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive Deathnought Rare Skin for Dreadnought!

Complete Into the Dojo and collect Deathnought Tokens:

• Level 35+ = 50 Deathnought Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100 Deathnought Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125 Deathnought Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150 Deathnought Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175 Deathnought Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200 Deathnought Tokens

Use your Deathnought Tokens to open Iron Tank Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Deathnought Tokens and the Iron Tank Crate will expire August 3rd at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The Iron Tank Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Dreadnought’s exclusive Skin Deathnought and Gilded Tokens!

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Deathnought Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

MECH WARRIOR Skin Event starts July 27th, 2020 at 12 PM PST and runs until August 3rd, 2020 at 12 PM PST

:medal_military: Legendary Bracket is OPEN! :medal_military:

You asked for it, you got it! Legendary Bracket is now open for PvP, 2v2 PvP, and Gauntlet game modes! Only the most powerful players will reach this daunting new tier!

:palm_tree: New Artemis Rare Skin: Sun’s Out! :palm_tree:

To celebrate Artemis being named our Buff Focused Hero of the month, we’re offering a very special Rare Skin for everyone’s favorite flashy archer!

Look for a Daily Login Calendar featuring special Tokens for both the Dreadnought and Artemis Feature Crates!

Every time you open the Artemis Feature Crate, you’ll earn points for the Artemis Guaranteed Blitz Event, where you can unlock the Sun’s Out Skin, and Artemis herself!

See in-game for more details and times!

:gift: Alliance Bonus Offers! :gift:

This month, we’re rolling out new offers that benefit your whole Alliance! Keep an eye out for offers that feature Alliance bonuses! When you purchase one of these offers, everyone currently in your Alliance gets the listed bonus gift!

Gifts are granted at the time of purchase. Gifts cannot be transferred, and are not subject to rain checks. No gifts are granted if the purchasing user is outside of an Alliance at the time of purchase.

Other Updates

:muscle: Hero Crate Contents :muscle:

• Marianas will be available in the Hero Crate!

:warning: Hard Mode Fragment Updates

• No updates this month

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Artemis Keel Maven Torque

Summary

Artemis Artemis

Artemis is our Buff Focus for this update! Adjustments to her two Passive Skills grant her additional utility without having to re-learn her kit!

• Chimera Arrowheads now have a chance to apply multiple effects from the list of possible effects.
  • Huntress Invisibility, instead of providing a flat 5 seconds of Invisibility, now scales with level, providing an extra second per 10 Skill levels.

Keel Keel

Keel’s powerful healing abilities have had their duration lowered, retaining her usefulness without being overpowering.

• Field Repairs duration reduced from 6 to 5 seconds.
  • Scavenge duration reduced from 12 to 10 seconds.

Maven Maven

Maven should see some more time in the sun with these adjustments to her kit.

• Vampiric Cloud duration increased from 4 to 8 seconds.
  • Hallucinate final damage burst range increased.
  • Miasma activation change increased.

Torque Torque

Data shows that Torque’s Dispensers aren’t quite living up to their intended use.

• Survival Dispensers Healing Over Time increased.
  • Survival Dispensers Health lowered, allowing more frequent activation of Overloaded Capacitors and Scavenger
  • Survival Dispensers Healing range increased.
20 Likes

This is going to be a beast of an update! 2 v 2 PVP, here we go!

6 Likes

love the skins. cant wait to get em in game

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what teams y’all come up with for Co-Op PVP!!

10 Likes

Nicely done, the 4v4 comps will be interesting to see! That Deathnought skin is absolutely metal.

I hope that the healing over time boost with Torque’s dispensers makes him more useful in combat, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Looks like it will be a very interesting update! 2v2 PvP should super fun! Not liking that Artemis skin though…

I am happy for the Mavin buff though! :wink:

3 Likes

What is the other Boosted Faction in this update ? One is UAF , the other one is ?..

To each their own, I think the Artemis skin fits in with the theme of summer, personally. I’m interested in the Torque buff, hoping to get more utility out of him.

no legendary support? ?

1 Like

hehe now my device transform from a phone to a nuclear reactor

3 Likes

My boy, Fizzle, said “ No one wants to see that“ referring to art’s skin. Bless his heart.

3 Likes

UAF and UAF Airborne will be boosted this update.

10 Likes

Awesome update!! Can you specify the power needed for legendary?

YAAAS I love my airborne…ive been working on Platting everyone in uaf and uaf airborne for 2 months now in hopes this day would come…MUAHAHAHAH YAAAAAY

2 Likes

Sweet torque will now see more action but most of all… KEEL FINALLY GOT NERFED. Seriously it’s obscene how often she’s used in PvP, even when she’s not bonus.

I suggest that there be a level increase in cooperative raids, level 95 and level 100.

2 Likes

Looks like a great update!! Well done and looking forward to it.

3 Likes

SS shows both players can use the same hero. I see 4 man groups of two ruby Serial and 2 ruby Lancer dominating the legendary bracket.

1 Like

I hope they don’t allow duplicate heroes for 2v2 pvp

@Hellangelz It will function exactly like co-cops, your ally will be able to have a hero you’re using. For example, you can’t use 2 Hideos, but you can use Hideo and your ally can also use Hideo. Think of it like co-op vs co-op.

@Jayclintoflag You can beat them with a whole lot of DPS

1 Like