The September 2019 Update is COMING SOON!
September 2019 Events Calendar: Coming soon!
New Hero - Xianjiu
Xianjiu, the “Terracotta Terminator,” is a powerful Mid-Line Hero who can summon terracotta clones to fight for him, growing in power with each warrior under his control. When the chips are down, he can drain their essence to boost his Health and Damage!
Check out his skills here: https://bit.ly/2KRCVgq
Community Clash - Aug. 31st to Sep 21st!
Community Clash is coming! Take on a custom Min’s Danger Simulator made by the Community from August 31st to September 21st!
Lots of prizes will be up for grabs, including a special portrait and an exclusive skin for Hardscope, Battle Hardened!
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this event!
Check out the winners and see who you will be up against here: Community Clash - Winners Announced!
Xianjiu Skin event - Terror-cotta Reigns
Grab your friends and get to the Dojo for the Co-op Raid Terror-cotta Reigns, for a chance to win awesome rewards, including Xianjiu’s exclusive skin, Terracotta Titan!
Take on enemies and collect Titan Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 100 Titan Tokens
- Level 45+ = 175 Titan Tokens
- Level 55+ = 200 Titan Tokens
- Level 70+ = 275 Titan Tokens
- Level 85+ = 350 Titan Tokens
- Level 90+ = 400 Titan Tokens
Use your Titan Tokens to open Titan Crates, which cost 200 tokens. Titan Tokens and the Titan Crate will expire Sep 23rd, 12pm PST, so make sure to use them before then!
The Titan Crate includes tons of great prizes, including Xianjiu’s exclusive skin, Terracotta Titan, and Gilded Tokens!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Terracotta Titan Skin if you win it. If you win the skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
Terror-Cotta Reigns will be available from Sep. 13th to Sep 20th!
Alliance War Updates
- HQ Bonuses have been decreased to keep players from only engaging near the center of each map while still providing protection on the home front. Push your way to the enemy HQ!
- War opt-in time increased by 24 hours. This means each War will be one day shorter, giving you more time to recuperate between Wars. Rewards stay the same, allowing you to get the same prizes for less effort!
- Based on player feedback, matchmaking has been adjusted for Season 5 to serve more even matchups whenever possible. This is an ongoing process, so please let us know how it affects your experience!
Summer Hero Showdown on Facebook - We Have a Winner!
If you follow us on Facebook, you probably noticed the Hero polls we’ve had over the summer.
It’s been a long, grueling battle, but one Hero has come out on top above all others!
The community has spoken! Based on votes submitted to our Facebook page, your Summer Hero Showdown Winner is Dogface!
To celebrate Dogface’s victory, every player will receive some Dogface frags as thanks for participating in the Event! Check your inbox when the September update hits for your free Dogface frags!
Hero Crate Contents
- Shank will be available in the Hero Crate!
Gorgon Downfall Crate Changes
- Ronin will be replacing Cast in the Gorgon Downfall Crate!
- Chances to win Quick Win Tickets will replace Bronze Grenades!
PvP Store Updates
- Clyde and Anvil will be replacing Fortress and Scum in the PvP Store!
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Panzer will be replacing Salvatore in the Gauntlet Store!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Cast will be replacing Sentry in Districts 1 and 2!
- Operator will be replacing Keel in District 5!
- Halloway will be replacing Jarek in Districts 6, 7, and 8!
- Maven will be replacing Anvil in Districts 8 and 9!
- Razorback will be replacing Phoenix in District 10!
Bucket will be replacing Savage in District 13!
Click Here for Details!
- Heroes that spawn other units (drones, clones, etc.) now refund 75% of the Skill cost when those spawned units are automatically destroyed at the end of a Wave, allowing you to recover quicker
Whoopsie Daisy! When we re-worked Chestefield’s Signal Flare, we removed some of its utility. We made it better, and gave you a reason to spend Skill Points and Bucks on it! Rejoice!
Signal Flare now provides Critical Damage Bonus to Chesterfield as you level it up
Who knows poison better than Cross? To reflect this, we’ve added some much-needed utility to his Platinum Skill, Antidote. Easy to use, easy to Cleanse.
Antidote retains existing Health recovery, also adds a Cleanse effect that triggers every 30 seconds of mission time (at 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and 90 seconds)
Flatline is one of the strongest Heroes in the current meta. Removing some of her personal sustain allows her to remain a threat while giving other Heroes time to shine.
Stay With Me only provides Health recovery for the target, not for Flatline herself
This month’s Buff Focus is Hardscope! We’ve made some major improvements to BFG, making the Weapon Specialist an even bigger force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
- BFG blast radius increased
- BFG Armor reduction to affected enemies increased by 50%
BFG Ammo increased by 1
Wait for it… wait for it! No! No more waiting! Salvatore’s removed the timers on his grenades, making his Ordnance skills much more effective!
- Caustic Ordnance and Heavy Ordnance now explode on impact