Easter 2020 Update

Kurtz has already gotten a couple of nerfs the mandrake one is what hurts players against kurtz

Good job guys, sincerely. :slight_smile:

Yes, but unfortunately 4-Cep was one of the few counters to him, and 4-Cep being nerfed while Kurtz went untouched means he is going to be a powerhouse now.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the burst sound bug! It helps a lot more now!

I have iOS and I just manually downloaded from community. Go into Easter update and click on the blue writing for iOS under the first picture.

I have the same issue.
With dark mode the text is not visible anymore.
Switched it to light mode and I see the text.
Hope they fix it, because I prefer the dark mode :confused:

2 Likes

Hi dev, is extreme level included in Easter egg hunting? :grimacing:

All they did was nerf the stun? His gold and everything else works? Have you even tried him yet?

Cep, shivs, mandrake, and phalanx are all still good.

Nope. We kept it so everyone will be able to get them all. (assuming everyone can finish hard mode)

2 Likes

The Bolt & Matador moves in campaign didnt happen?
Correction, Bolt in region 6, matador move did

I’ll look into why Bolt didn’t change, but it’s likely going to remain how it is until the next release. Sorry!

1 Like

They also added a small DOT to his Tomahawk ability, that replaced the stun chance. Now he has a 50% chance to apply a small DOT over 6 seconds. It’s pretty inconsequential though, the damage per second is less than 4k and overall it’s not even 25k damage total. It also only is applied half the time.

For the nerf of Mandrake you must not blame the Dev, you must blame yourself and all those who abused his power.
Mandrake forced his retirement because of you.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Use to be flatline, Caine and drake. Drake was the last one standing to make you have a 5 hero win. Not unbeatable anyway. Drake without flatline and Caine like it was ages Is just an ok hero. That does help as support. Nerf heimlock phalanx and so on all the support heroes and then we all play just with dps heroes. Unsure if you will have few wins with all 5 heroes if I am not mistaken.

That was always there that happened during the Stun time. Just not being stunned makes that more noticeable.

1 Like

Just asking, when will the new update crate tokens be available? Are they yet to come or am I missing out?

1 Like

There isn’t free crate tokens with every update, only some. Last update was special as it was 3.0.

1 Like

Great Update
Character changes may be challenging to take in however embrace the positive side of discovering new teams incorporating all characters potential!

Hero Hunters Traditions
Looking forward to the hunt & Min’s Danger Simulation (Community Clash Special) interesting teams to go up against! Congratulations to our community stars :tada:
Looking forward to seeing what’s in store for the future of our favorite characters and welcoming those who join the fight in their respective factions! :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, will this community clash have a hero focus? Like how the last one had that hardscope skin and portrait.

It’s Galante, your portrait will be a picture of a godly looking Galante

1 Like