Easter 2020 Update

And the skin offered will be an exclusive of Commando

i was referring the new hero crate. you know, you get a token every time you login for 7 days?

1 Like

Yes, not every update has these daily login calendars I believe. It was never stated that they would come every month, maybe @Skathi can clarify it. But this update does have tokens including the Alcatraz feature tokens and Gilded tokens

Just got one. I was actually referring to the Alcatraz tokens

1 Like

Yes as am I, the feature tokens are in the daily calendar rewards for the next 7 days. I am saying they may not be a 7 day calendar every month. But this one there is

Hi All!

I am not one to complainā€¦ this is not a complaint (my opinion)ā€¦ Devs, I started playing this game less than 1 year ago and have enjoyed the changes thus farā€¦ I read the forum often and from this particular update; I noticed a lot of changes made to the game based on the complaints of a few who post on forum. I say few because there must be a huge number of players who play HH and never post. I remember reading a few post that complained about Magistrates not being the monthā€™s new faction (a few)ā€¦ from what I have seen since the release is that a lot of players donā€™t including myself donā€™t have a great line up within this faction. Magistrates as this monthā€™s faction and only faction makes who happy to really??

As for the recent nerfsā€¦ again I have read a few post of people complaining about Mandrakeā€¦ now he too is nerfedā€¦ my opinionā€¦ donā€™t make changes for a small group of peopleā€¦ there are a lot of players who do not agree with what they are asking forā€¦ they just donā€™t post it in forumā€¦

Hey Bill,

Since youā€™re new, you may have missed it, but weā€™ve stated before that we donā€™t make adjustments to the game based solely on feedback. We use data to inform our decisions for the health of the game. It may seem like weā€™re reacting to feedback, but the purpose of feedback is to gather sentiment about the current state of the game. Based on that, we review the data, and make the appropriate decision, but thatā€™s ā€œjumping the queue,ā€ so to speak. Weā€™re always looking at multiple aspects of the game, and we get to everything, eventually.

Often, we have changes planned well before we get feedback regarding that exact planned change, which leads to specious reasoning. Itā€™s unfortunate, but it happens.

Magistrates are the only faction this month because thereā€™s enough of them to facilitate being the only bonused faction. We didnā€™t pick Magistrates based on feedback. We have a schedule set almost a year in advance, with Heroes and factions pre-planned. It sucks that you might not have enough Heroes to compete, but maybe next month will be better!

3 Likes

Hi Muninn!

Thank you so very much for your prompt response :smiley: I am happy to hear you did not choose Magistrates as the only faction based solely on the feedback from forum. I am going equally glad to know that factions are pre determined as far back as a year in advance. Found it to be a bit ironic that after 2 months of a few players complaining about Magistrates it appearsā€¦

I do hope to continue playing HH as I have invested a pretty good amount of money into this game. Never ever thought I would spend money on a video gameā€¦ VIP level 14 ( pretty penny I would say). I am happy to say I do have all but Alcatrazā€¦

Started playing HH as my 4 year old asked me to help him beat lvl 19 lolā€¦ several months ago that isā€¦ Do hope to continue to play as I really enjoy my alliance members and others within the game.

3 Likes

Please tell me thatā€™s not a joke.
Oh my gosh itā€™s not, YESSSSSSS.

Hi Mun. Tell me you didnā€™t put easter eggs on the extreme level!?!? Iā€™m having this fear! Give us this good news?
Always thanks :occhiolino:

Nikon said Normal and Hard mode only as Extreme is only for the endgame players

2 Likes

I hope notā€¦ because than hardly anyone would get most of the prizes

Tambem estou com mesmo problema

Once again please follow the forum rules and speak in english. To solve the problem you need to go to your display settings in IOS and disable dark mode.

1 Like

Understood. Just a heads up, if the DOT is applied it still has the stun box come up on your screen even though the ability no longer stuns.

1 Like

yeah we noticed that. No idea why it does that. still looking into it.

1 Like

Ive got to be honest these updates seem to be cooler and cooler every time

1 Like

why is everything so easy? I went through three heroes. :smirk:
IMG_20200321_035449

Just curious HH, why are the eggs so tiny? I practically need a magnifying glass to see them

2 Likes

1:1 scale eggs. At least we didnā€™t hide Cadbury mini-eggs