Easter 2020 Update

So where’s the 2nd hero release info?

Can you two clarify who did what? It’s a bit confusing haha @Vintermyst @CptLappo

We didn’t announce a 2nd Hero for this month

5 Likes

So, @CptLappo created the name for Alcatraz, and created his lore, I named ??? and created their lore. My hero will be releasing in the next update after this.

I see you tryin’ to fool me into giving away secrets @Gale , it won’t work! :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

My bad. Had to reread the community announcement. One for March & one for April. Thanks

1 Like

Noooooo what the heck please don’t ruin pris her clean status

1 Like

Holy dang I have a maxed out pris :slight_smile: she now gonna he way to op yaaaaay

Thanks devs! Can’t wait for another scavenger hunt <3

1 Like

Shiv was nerfed enough. She didn’t need her reload slowed down. Also as much as I hated mandrakes stun. It helped when facing kurtz and flat or keel when they use their skills

Coitado do 4-cep que pena estragou meu pvp

With all due respect to the developers
Everything is great SWAT Rare Skin for Alcatraz!
SWAT Rare Skin for Alcatraz!
Except Bunny Rare Skin! Are we in a disco?
Mandrake unlucky
Next update … a death certificate to Mandrake

1 Like

Yeah except the skin, looks weird as hell

2 Likes

IOS still hasn’t released the update… gah.

Excuse me, is it me misreading that Gammond will be erase/remove from game, or when will u guys Dev team plan to removes him?

Interesting updates.
4cep less pew pew ( lol ), & buff of Pris. Thanks Dev

Patch notes being released has never meant to update has been released, the update always comes a few days after the notes. It will likely come between the 19th to the 23rd as per usual.

Shiv & 4cep nerfs are fine.
Skin events should give 400 tokens each run and we should run it twice instead of four. Ain’t nobody got time to do the same old coop four times.
Klayton needed his bullet spread reduced not his armour increased. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Wow that’s the final straw.

In my opinion a nerf is when a toon is balanced or adjusted; not completely removed. Example: Ronin‘s Riposte was 200%, so first Ronin ‘nerf’ he was adjusted to be less strong but still function and lowered to 125%. Here you did not adjust Mandrake, you completely changed his functionality.

You just removed Mandrake from the game!

His knife throw stun was a HUGE element to my game. Mandrake has long time been my absolute favorite hero for any part of game. I could not have beaten level 14 story quests without his STUN KNIFE timed perfectly on Wesson or Kurtz. Mandrake has very smart A.I., he is fluid in combat with Butter; switching between them is my favorite team synergy. So many pvp matches I’ve won due to his timed knife stun mixed in with Butter and Gale’s timed skills. Removing him from the multiple team synergy scenarios is a game changer both to gameplay and mentality. My favorite Hero is now deemed useless.

I’ve taken the many game changes in stride. Change is good. But this literally just seems like a stab in the back.

1 Like

I don’t disagree, this and the Panzer nerf a few months ago seemed like overkill for these two heroes. Then again with 4-Cep being nerfed it might help keep things more balanced.

I will say, with all of these heroes receiving nerfs and Kurtz receiving NOTHING, I foresee him becoming the dominate DPS in the coming months. Just roll around with him until Dominate and then Execute are up and auto win a match. If you focus anyone else first you get damage from Retaliation being applied. Paired with Mandrake, Flatline, and Heimlock to keep him alive it’s very difficult to kill a rolly Kurtz that does nothing but roll around a map.

I’m not sure what else they could do to Mandrake. They have already nerfed his invis a bunch of times. IT was either keep nerfing the duration and healing on it until it was useless, or enrf something else. Keep in mind his Tomahawk only had a 50% chance to stun, it wasn’t a guarantee so it’s not quite a bad. It was also a very luck based skill that either was amazing or pretty sub-par. I do think they need to do something with his platinum ability which is damn near worthless.

Was it just one hero on this update?

Guess we can’t use dark mode anymore on IOS. White text on a white background after updating :frowning: