Where's the update?

Hunters!

A bit of the news slash a general update.

We are currently working on the new update :wink: and still getting used to some of the technical stuff that Hero Hunters have. With that being said the upcoming update will be a bit late and you can expect it to be somewhere in the second half of April. :spiral_calendar:

:exclamation:Disclaimer :exclamation:
There will be a new hero so hero spotlight :soon:

The whole learning experience is still work in progress so bear with us ā€” we will be on track one day!

3 Likes

Just give is a teaser of hero changes or something like that as soon as possible. Keeps people on their toes. Iā€™m dying for some new stuff even if itā€™s just a rumor or teaser

Teaser about upcoming faction would be nice. We generally work on upcoming faction heroes during the break .
Thank you.

I hope your one day will come in 2022 :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So does that mean there will not be an Easter egg hunt?

Easter egg hunt
are you seriously accepting this from DECA ??

2 Likes

ā€œAnd acceptance is the answer to all my problems ā€œ ā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl: what choice do I have? Am I happy about it? No. Ami still gonna keep playing? Yes. Am I gonna put any money into game? No. I just wanna hunt for some damn eggs right now. What alternatives can you suggest? What are you going to do now in revolt of the latest in a series of let downs?

1 Like

Yea sadly the fan boys that are left donā€™t like your responses even though youā€™re right

2 Likes

and thatā€™s what they do with the players regarding the game they keep censoring us

1 Like

I have all the prints of my posts and then the censorship responseā€¦I got tired of my next censorship I will file a lawsuit against HHā€¦for inappropriate censorship

Just know itā€™s the people flagging your comments. Not the developers.
Again. There is a difference between complaining, which helps nobody. And the difference between constructive criticism. Be mindful of which you chose because the wrong one will have more of your posts flagged

1 Like

my criticisms have always been referring to the game, the forum is for this to expose your comments and criticismsā€¦so Iā€™ve never offended anyoneā€¦many here I see offending even community stars and they were never taggedā€¦and those who put me flags are definitely stars

1 Like

I like and love the gameā€¦I play too muchā€¦but if I see something wrong and it doesnā€™t make me happy, I have to comment and criticizeā€¦people like that are missing hereā€¦otherwise the game will never it will get betterā€¦many here I can only see that it is goodā€¦everything is okā€¦until now I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BUG OF THE SKIN OF THE NEW HERO THAT BLUDDS THE HEROES OR WHEN IT DOESNā€™T LEAVE THE GAME

Tired iā€™m Already asking my lawyer with all the prints i javeā€¦good luck to hh and to you stars of the community

1 Like

I totally understand that you guys need to fix issues before an update is released, otherwise people would be complaining that the update is so glitchy and ā€œall this time to fix it and it isnā€™t even goodā€ which is way worse then just delaying it to work things out. With that being said, we need some huge compensation this time, with an update being delayed everyone loses out on tons of rewards. There is no way to give everyone the normal rewards they would regularly earn, but without big compensation people would rather just have an update.

3 Likes

So no events again until the 2nd half of April?

I donā€™t think you can sue game developers for players who flag your annoying, pointless posts.
You also cannot see who flags it. It may be CS. It may be other players who are sick of you.

3 Likes

You canā€™t file a lawsuit for censorship on a private forum :man_facepalming:t2: anyone with basic knowledge knows this

3 Likes

I understand problems with an acquisition of a game. I can also understand if there are delays. But please stop announcing things that donā€™t happen.
ā€¦Update we all will be proudā€¦ā€¦ April calendarā€¦
That players are now frustrated and no longer believe the words is not the fault of the players.
More and more big players in the German-speaking community are quitting in frustration. Here it is sometimes so quiet that you can still read your ā€œGood morningā€ from 7:00 in the German VIP- chat at 20:00 in the evening.
Please stop making empty promises - I prefer that to naming a date that is then not fulfilled. There will always be nagging players who want a date, but the important thing is whether DECA is just assisting the game to die, or actually reanimating it with good ideas.

Advice of an old man: ā€œif itā€™s urgent, then take your time, but choose wisely your statements, because you have to fulfill themā€!
I will then just keep playing on the side and wait and see what happens - Iā€™m currently getting to know my wife better again, for example - and hey, she seems to be quite nice :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t think you know the concept of the word privacyā€¦here anyone and everyone can see or post their commentsā€¦ideas or criticisms!!! so yes I can as I already informed my LAWYER!!!