Update for the UPDATE

Hunters!

Next week something big is coming! All the waiting and patience are about to pay off.

UPDATE time is nearly here, as a sneak peek you can expect:

• Urgent Missions
  • More Events
  • Season 36
  • And as you can see from the picture below, a new Hero

This has been a big undertaking and learning experience on our end, and we want to thank each and every one of you for your continued patience and support.

More coming soon :wink:

18 Likes

Excellent news. Can’t wait for next week!

4 Likes

Very excited! What i do notice is the artstyle for this hero being different from what we currently have. With that grow a few questions.

1. Will we be getting visual reworks of any sort?
  2. Will there be a different theme to heroes nowadays? Currently we had a theme that goes along the line of Heronium exposure and fusions and variations of it. Will it still keep the old HH related team that it has?
  3. Will we get more lore and backstory to upcoming characters? I’m a lore fan and i would love to have more personality to character than them just saying ‘YEAAAH’ and ‘RELOADING!’
3 Likes

When can we expect to a calendar for the events?

1 Like

Very excited, can’t wait for the update.

1 Like

Wallmart Kylo Ren ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Woohoo! fingers crossed it rolls out smoothly. Was there a name yet for the new hero or waiting til update? Any idea which day next week? It’s like waiting for Christmas!

1 Like

No name so far. ……….

@GunSlinger Thank you and thank you team Decastation for taking the time to put these things together properly for a proper release.

1 Like

Very excited! Patience has paid off.

2 Likes

Haters been real silent since this post appeared.
Thank you devs, you all been putin a lot of work lately and finally we will see some war.

2 Likes

This one is a bit tricky as all events are tied to the release.
Once the release is out, everything is alright - we will create and publish the calendar asap.
Let’s hope somewhere next week :crossed_fingers:

I think I can spoil the name - Spewage :smirk:
But you can try and guess his faction and type :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Loitering around in the FB page, peeking through Discord chats and putting up unworthy posts in the HH Forum to keep friends and acquaintances engaged…has finally paid off. Thanks DECA. It was like waiting a girlfriend on a date…but worth waiting.

Was gonna guess Morlocks for the faction. Might choose Magistrates. As for the type, my guess is biochem. But could be surprised with him being a mech for all we know

Wait the name is SpewGe or is it the hint?

Mechs are all heroes that use mechanical weaponry and armor. We can already see he has fusion of some sort so that would already mean bio or maybe, energy

My guess is
Spewage - Biochem - Rangers

1 Like

My guess would probably be Bio and patriots. The background is the part of the mission where you face a few patriots i think

It is Ranger Territory. The patriots is only in a solo raid

2 Likes