June Update: Coming Soon

Our JUNE Update is coming soon!
Check out the new epic features headed your way!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroHuntersGame

7 Likes

Looks amazing!! Please share full patch notes too if it’s possible. Thank you for listening to the players and implementing pvp challenge mode!

1 Like

Is there a June event calander coming soon

1 Like

Oh wow (in 20 characters).

1 Like

Hearing your experiences and designing new features that make the game even more fun is always a top priority for us :slight_smile:. We’ll be releasing the full patch notes when the Update is released!

7 Likes

We’ll release the June Calendar soon!

4 Likes

Can you guys start working on Alliance to Alliance chatrooms? Our alliance just split due to growth and we would love to still talk to each other in a chatroom. (Not global chat or VIP chat)

Currently we use discord to chat. Huge pain in the butt.
Would prefer to stay in game and chat

1 Like

Sending Hero’s out on patrol? Sounds great! First outing is to pop out and get me a domino’s pizza - good times!! :grin:

4 Likes

New heroes looks great, especially Oracle.

So the new featured faction will be UAF, correct? I see the logo on Oracle : D

3 Likes

It should be either Oracle’s faction or Flatline’s faction.

Oracle is definitively UAF (as you pointed, she has the logo), but Flatline’s faction… I guess she will be Patriots, but could be something totally different.

1 Like

Thanks @BombBella - are you able to chuck onto the next update other feedback inspired improvements such as these?:

Hero Selection Suggestion (perhaps add filter for faction also…)
:Eany Meany Miny Mo:

Hero sharing via Co Op

Anyways, prob not top of the agenda, but would be good to get them onto the agenda. Thanks!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey bud, have you read somewhere that UAF are the new featured alliance (I.e. instead of KLG black OPS)? Where if so…

1 Like

Hey KOMODOCHAOS

The input is definitely appreciated, but please refrain from pinging devs directly or re-linking to content you’ve already posted. The devs read everything, so trust that they’ve taken your feedback. No need to hit them again, as it clogs up the board.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi muninn, point taken. Do you happen to know what the next featured faction is??

1 Like

I am very excited about this update. :slight_smile:
And since I am kinda new to the game I don’t know if Hothead pushes their updates on a steady schedule the same date every month? If so, about when can we expect this update to drop in?

1 Like

Stop adding more hero’s. This is getting crazy, even us who play for hours a day cannot keep up with the constant upgrades for new hero’s required for PvP and bounty.

Also sending hero’s on missions sounds like a bad idea - tending towards those poor games where you login press a few menu buttons then logout.

1 Like

I bet sending heroes on missions will not replace the normal modes such as PVP, Campaign, Bounty Hunts etc. I think this sounds like a good idea, you can send your B-team off for a few hours and they come back with a bit of loot. I’ve seen this in other games and it usually works OK but it’s often quite restricted.

1 Like

I am excited about the things they have been working on and will be introducing soon to us to bring yet more things to do , experience and enjoy. All of the hardwork of planning they’ve been developing for us, the implementation and now soon the release is something we should’ ALL cheer about.

5 Likes