Where's the update?

yes i can…because the forum is directly linked to the game!!! I already looked for legal information about it!!!

That’s not even what censorship is. That’s like trying to sue someone if they block you lol.

This conversation is goofy.

1 Like

They’ll whine while still playing the game. We’ve seen this happen already when the game was on a hiatus. It’s like deja-vu around here lol.

Youll get 2 hero crates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m here waiting on the update and another war for the current fraction is nice at least we have something to do while we wait so it’s kool for me

Some people do. I know the consequences of my actions and i don’t care what people think of me. Whatever your intention with this post is. It doesn’t work🤪

I will wish you good luck in suing a company because a player flags your pointless, annoying posts. They’ll laugh at you…

1 Like

just like we laugh at you simp!!

Simp? Sure. I love this game and i have shown my dedication to it for 5 years almost. If that makes me a simp i will be proud to wear that title

None actually, i waited it out like everyone should

IMG_20220408_112802
Guys if you wanna delay update that’s fine. But please don’t do this. Starting war season with same faction and bonus . That’s nuts.

We don’t mind waiting for a week more for a proper update.

Thanks

You don’t even know what private means lmao. This forum is owed by a private company and such it is a private forum where the company has complete rights over what is said on the forum and has complete control to censor you, same as twitter, same as Facebook. You literally cannot sue them for deleting or hiding your messages. Under their terms of service you have 0 rights on this forum. Not to mention good luck trying to sue a European company across multiple jurisdictions dumbass

2 Likes

Think back, there was a time when HH(G) did not update until the middle of the month. Just like the hero didn’t come until the middle of the month. At some point it was changed so that everything was at the beginning of the month. Now DECA has taken over the game and has to look at the game code line by line. (which, by the way, anyone can write as they wish, as there are no guidelines on how to do anything) DECA also said they won’t release an update until THEY are happy with it.

and lastly… Man is a creature of habit, out of habit is always bad

1 Like

So you’re saying we won’t get updates until every other month? They can’t just keep using the “code is hard to transfer” bs anymore. They know exactly why they are doing with the code otherwise the last hero would have been a 5* hero and not 7* because that’s been the formula for more than a year now. Stop making excuses for them, blows my mind people are so gullible nowadays

3 Likes

Some people don’t read the privacy policy lol

I hope they give us mk6 plat cores for the wait if not no other rewards will be good enough after all the waiting the last rewards they gave us were straight trash and they lied to us all

2 Likes

For God’s sake will there always be delay like this for every month… For february we could understand the situation but this is too bad… How long do we have to wait… Also just give some clues on atleast about the bonus faction…

1 Like

do you think he can sue deca for not taking any action against you, when you have been blatantly doing this, and you even shared this on hh discord and you’re a CS, ghastly the lawyer shed some light on us

I don’t play the game anymore and haven’t played for over a year now :joy: I gave my account away because idc, you can share you account all you want but TOC just states that DECA has no reason to help you

Sharing is different than selling from what i know. Nothing wrong with sharing. If someone close knows my passwords they can theoretically just log in and play what they want. Selling is a whole different story