Panzer's Bronze Skill (Breach and Clear) is too strong

@JnnBtns, agree on the over levelled Flatline and it’s worst if she is paired with a fast heal and mandrake. I would think Panzer is a counter to Flatline or Oracle.

@JnnBtns I agree nerfing her down to galante status is to much, but what do you mean with over leveled starred Nightingale?

Mine is platinum 9 star, I’ve done the hard mission for Nightingale since the day I probably started, I always loved her skills, and when they introduced platinum my love even increased.

Before(challenge with everyone at 8* plat) I also said that panzer can whipe out phalanx in 4 seconds, even when heimlock is added to the roster, so saying it needs to be a virgin isn’t really true imo

1 Like

There are some in silver rank “occasional”. 9 Star Silver Nightingale or Gold Nightingale running around.

I mostly use average of silver 5~6 on PVP.

A platinum/high level flatline or Nightingale can have a similar power level to a balanced team of Gold. (making them have that over starred/platinum edge).

still her nerf is inevitable. I just hope they don’t over-nerf her.

That is just because they have such low power level that you get nearly no penalty for using them. If they figure out a good matchmaking system it shouldn´t work that good.

1 Like

My bad, I agree with these over/under leveled hero’s.

someone also mentioned something about the metals (green, bronze, silver, gold and platinum) not being allowed to differ more then one, I think it’s also a good thing to do, no way in hell a platinum hero should be able to run with silver or bronze

1 Like

Please continue the discussion here:
https://hhforum.decagames.com/t/the-sane-panzer-fix/4899/33