November 2020 Update Notes - The Obrez Update

The Obrez Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

December 2020 Events Calendar: Coming Soon!

:sparkles: What’s New?:sparkles:

:star: New Hero: Obrez :star:

Obrez, the “Cover Girl,” brings sleek style and crushing power to the Hunt! This mid-line wrecker serves looks while wiping out cover, leaving her opponents nowhere to hide.

Check out Obrez’ Skills here: https://bit.ly/3eW1l79

:gun: New Hero: Gunsmoke :gun:

Gunsmoke, the “Weapon Tinkerer,” joins the Hunt, straight out of Teraventa! What he lacks in feet, he makes up for in firepower, with a modular gun he can tinker with during battle to deliver powerful hits!

Check out Gunsmoke’s Skills here: https://bit.ly/3npOtt7

:motorcycle: Obrez Skin Event: Secret Weapon :motorcycle:

Take on the Secret Weapon Co-Op Raid Event to earn Rider Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive Rider Rare Skin for Obrez!

• Level 35+ = 50x Rider Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x Rider Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x Rider Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x Rider Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x Rider Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x Rider Tokens

Use your Rider Tokens to open Rider Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Rider Tokens and the Rider Crate will expire December 10th 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The Rider Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Obrez’ exclusive Skin Rider and Gilded Tokens !

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Rider Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

Secret Weapon Skin Event starts December 3rd, 2020 at 11 AM PST and runs until December 10th, 2020 at 11 AM PST

:gun: Gun-der Dome! :gun:

The Razordome is no more. Its new master, Gunsmoke, arrives with orders to secure the vacant Morlock arena.

Search for answers and a new subterranean portal to Teraventa and earn Gun-der Dome Tokens! Open the Gun-der Dome Crate for a chance at special prizes like the Legendary Peck Skin for Beck, Rare Forged Skin for Gunsmoke, and the exclusive Rare Impaler Skin for Callidus!

Gun-der Dome Event starts December 10th, 2020 at 11 AM PST and runs until December 17th, 2020 at 11 AM PST

:sparkles: Gilded Festival Returns! :sparkles:

It’s time to celebrate! From November 26th at 11 AM PST to December 21st at 11 AM PST, Gilded Festival returns!

Want more Gilded Tokens for chances at exclusive Heroes? Now’s your chance to rack them up, with more chances to earn Gilded Tokens than ever before!

Here’s what you can expect throughout Gilded Fest:

• A special Blitz Event packed with fantastic prizes, including Gilded Tokens, the exclusive Galahad Skin for Fortress (in case you missed it last time), Gilded Hero Crate Tokens, and much more!

• The Gilded Heroes Crate, which can be unlocked with Gilded Hero Crate Tokens. Your regular Gilded Tokens won’t work here, but if you get one of these rare Gilded Hero Crate Tokens, you can open a Crate that contains only Gilded-Exclusive Heroes!

• NEW: Forged Fantasy Tokens, used to open a special Forged Fantasy Crate that ONLY contains Teraventa Faction Heroes!

• Increases Gilded Token rewards across Events, Bounty Milestones, Daily Logins, and more!

:beginner: Other Updates :beginner:

:fist: Crate Contents :fist:

• Silhouette is being added to the Hero Crate
  • Kiyoshi is being added to the Gilded Crate

:red_circle: Extreme and Ruby Updates :red_circle:

• Extreme District 7 is now available

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Baron Baron

Some adjustments to Baron bring a bit of balance to team compositions.

• Covering Fire charge per shot decreased from 0.9 to 0.75
  • Pyroclast charge time increased from 12 to 15 seconds
  • Defense Mod decreased from 2.8 to 2.4

Bucker Bucket

Bucket gets some spicy changes that reward her for taking fire and penalize her for avoiding it.

• Power Shot additional Elemental Damage based on absorbed Damage increased from 50% to 65%
  • Power Shot base Elemental Damage dealt decreased by ~40%
  • Defense Mod decreased from 2.2 to 2.0

Wesson Colonel Wesson

Wesson’s time in Blackgate has given him time to reflect on his leadership skills, resulting in new insights

• Rolling Thunder Damage per target increased by ~40%
  • Loyalty personal Health bonus per UAF/Airborne Hero increased by ~50%
  • Loyalty personal Attack Damage bonus per UAF/Airborne Hero increased by ~40%
  • Loyalty Health bonus provided to UAF/Airborne Heroes increased by ~50%

Ghoul Ghoul

Fire good. Hiding also good.

• Molotov Damage over time increased by ~50%
  • Tunnel Rat Health recovered per second increased by ~50%

Keel Keel

Keel adjustments mean she’s able to do more for longer, but reduced her damage and balances out her overall utility.

• Field Repairs cover durability repaired per second increased from 15% to 50%
  • Field Repairs duration increased from 5 to 10 seconds
  • Field Repairs healing decreased by ~45%
  • Hook Shot Elemental Damage decreased by ~25% per harpoon
  • Ablative Armor base armor value decreased by 35 to 25
  • Ablative Armor health activation threshold increased from 60% to 70%

mk ii MK.2

Let’s give our 100th Hero a tune up!

• M.O.A.B. Skill charge time decreased from 35 to 27 seconds
  • Offense Mod increased from 2.5 to 2.6
  • Defense Mod increased from 3.0 to 3.2
  • Weapon cover DPS increased by ~20%

Richter Richter

Small but significant changes to our Anti-Tank Brawler.

• Offense Mod increased from 1.6 to 1.9
  • Defense Mod increased from 3.7 to 4.0

17 Likes

Looking good, like it should. Let’s go and take a walk around the neighborhood.
Feelin blessed, gilded fest,
And now wesson is one of da be-eest

3 Likes

2 new heroes and some rad skins. I’m looking forward to that gilded festival.

3 Likes

rip Razordome…

5 Likes

I’m glad that Keel is being shifted from a healer to a cover fixer. Fixes her role much better, And gives Operator a more viable platform. Great changes overall!

6 Likes

giphy (9)

13 Likes

This update is awesome. Wesson will be even more fun to play with, a lot of underrated heroes getting good love. And AWESOME skins for Callidus and Obrez, a new sick looking hero (gunsmoke isn’t really new) and even a gilded festival, that’s what we’ve been waiting for for weeks! You guys are AWESOME!

3 Likes

How many times do I got to say this y’all! ThE iNvAsIoN iS cOmInG!

3 Likes

I hope so! I love the characters from FF

Wesson, the True Leader. :zap:

Nice buffs on the heroes can’t wait for it to come out!!!

Honestly, im excited for the ghoul buff too. I’ve always loved his design, but hes never been viable. Maybe he will be more useful now.

gilded festival yessssssssss… i just fell in love again :heart::heart:

2 Likes

So will this be a magi only month? Or is it tera and magi?

Oh shoot, Razor is actually dead now to the lore. I guess it will never be Razorback time again

1 Like

Lot’s of skins and I can get Peck Beck! One of my favorites. Still waiting for lovestruck cross or some vault tokens still. :sunglasses:

Callidus skin: good
Bucket changes: mediocre
Wesson changes: good
Keel changes: good
Baron changes: mediocre
Gilded festival: mediocre
MK.2 DAMAGE BUFF: OUTSTANDING
New “razor dome” event: welcome surprise.

tenor (5)

2 Likes

Wow. A hero I most adored gets a buff after 2 long years.
unknown

3 Likes

Not dead, he has just been driven from the throne, I’m surprised Ifrit hasn’t stepped to claim the throne like he wanted. (In his hero spotlight lore)

1 Like