July 2021 Update Notes: The Verrill Update

The Verrill Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:motorcycle: New Hero: Verrill :motorcycle:

verrill

Verrill, the “Biker Badass,” powerslides into the Hunt! With an itchy trigger finger that ramps in power the longer he fires, Verrill can dish out steady streams of damage if he’s left unchecked for too long.

Check out his Skills here: Hero Spotlight: Verrill - Hero Spotlights - Official Hero Hunters Community

:warning: New Hero: Barricade :warning:

barricade

Barricade, the “Master Craftsman,” joins the Hunt! Use her powerful artillery fire to put the hurt on the enemy while quickly repairing your team’s cover and keeping their Health topped up!

Check out her Skills here: Hero Spotlight: Barricade - Hero Spotlights - Official Hero Hunters Community

:gun: Verrill Skin Event :gun:

Take on the Biker Co-Op Raid Event to earn War Dealer Tokens, which will give you a chance to win exclusive Skins like Verrill’s War Dealer Rare Plus Skin, Barricade’s Forged Rare Plus Skin, or Galante’s Fiery Liberator Rare Plus Skin!

• Level 35+ = 50x War Dealer Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x War Dealer Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x War Dealer Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x War Dealer Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x War Dealer Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x War Dealer Tokens

Use your War Dealer Tokens to open War Dealer Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. War Dealer Tokens and the War Dealer Crate will expire July 29th at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

Biker Skin Event starts July 22nd, 2021 at 12 PM PST and runs until July 29th, 2021 at 12 PM PST

:fist: Crate Contents :fist:

• Ursus is being added to the Hero Crate
  • Warden is being added to the Gilded Hero Crate

:tshirt: Skin Updates :tshirt:

• Carabina’s Arboreal Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
  • Artemis’ Plum Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
  • Serial’s Expedition Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
  • Galante’s Espresso Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
  • Pris’ Bunny Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin
  • Harbinger’s Queen B Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Artemis Artemis

It’s summer, so Artemis is here to rain down arrows so you can fight in the shade!

• Base Health increased.
  • Rain of Arrows Damage increased.
  • Huntress Health Bonus increased.

Galante Galante

In celebration of his new Rare Plus Skin, Galante gets a tune up!

• Elemental Offensive Mod increased.
  • Basic Attack Elemental Damage increased.
  • Elemental Critical Damage increased.
13 Likes

i like the Yondu/Tron look of Verril. Galante looks like a HotWheels toaster now or closer to the Torque skin. Hope I get lucky with the skin drops. or Hero drop in general

1 Like

The new hero seems cool. Barricade was one of the better FF heroes there, gonna be interesting to see how she translates to this game. With last month’s Cinder buff, I can see Cinder + Keel/Barricade teams coming back.

I hope the buffs to Artemis and Galante make them viable enough to use. The skin for Galante looks great.

3 Likes

The church will rise again!

4 Likes

The lord galantes time has come, at last he receives a rare skin, his power to smite nonbelievers increases tenfold.

3 Likes

Why is Serial’s Expedition getting the ‘Plus’ Treatment, but not his Rare ‘Heronium Infected’ skin?

1 Like

Pris bunny skin becomes a plus one!! YEEEES. Rest of the update is awesome. Lots of underused heroes getting love and skins. Awesome!!

3 Likes

Nothing new in the game…my God!! When will you give a boost…something new in the game??? It’s getting tedious every update

8 Likes

Hater hating. Nothing wrong with this update :+1:

She doesn’t have the same gold skill. Which means that that synergy will be lost.

With Yondu’s death in gotg it’s nice to get the feeling he’s still close (sort of) . And yes I spoiled it it’s been out 4 years

We hope you developers bring us something new about these topics:

Stores: gauntlet (stucked at gold items for almost 3 years), alliance (stucked at plat items for 2 years), pvp (what about adding something new despite only toon frags?)

Rewards: patrols (add new items and make ruby crate more reachable), PVP tournaments (add new items and update the divisions - bunch of players have reached the double of the power you stabilished as max division 2 years ago).

AW: same maps (more thean 2 years) and same divisions (more than 1 year).

Raids: solo and co-op. Same rewards, maps, levels (stucked at 90+).

Dailies: same things for almost 3 years.

We don’t expect you developers change everything every month but the least you can do is to bring us something new for one of those obvious things you can/must change/improve each 2 or 3 months.

@Muninn
@Skathi
@Robert_Pronk am I being a hater?

9 Likes

Its been a long time since i feel exited for an update, more of the same things even the events are boring.
I miss the gilded festival :frowning:

2 Likes

And why you choose the expedition skin? so sad about the Infected skin :cry:

All hail the mighty GODLANTE!

So many common+ skins. All you’re really doing is burning thru heronium. There must really be a problem. Want to decrease heronium stashes: put mkv & mkvi cores in the heronium store

2 Likes

and when are the results of the competition?

Appreciate the update they DO pull out. I know it might not be exactly what we want. But it’s something. This could have also ended up like FF

The Dynamic Feature Crates, from my understanding, are just an adjustment to the Feature Crates that have already been released. Lately, I don’t think I’ve had a Feature Crate x10 that didn’t have at least one hero who isn’t maxed out for me. Before, most of my x10 pulls would be duplicate frags.

Hey I didn’t claim all my bounty rewards yet and now after this forced update I won’t let me claim any

2 Likes