November Update Notes

Hunters!

The November Update is out now!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

What’s New?

New Hero

Patriots Kobold

• A “Corrosive Shielder” Kobold utilizes advanced biological hardening technology. Her suit floods her teammates with nano-tech that creates symbiotic relationships with their hosts. At a basic level, they provide extra protection, actively fight back against attackers and can sacrifice themselves to sustain their wielders if necessary.

:tshirt: New Hero Skins

• See the list of New Skins in the November Update II below.
Rare (?) Common (4)
??? Hivemind Vimana
??? Halloway Scanline
Halo Tinkerer
Yanlong Slick

:world_map: New District 12

• Despite their vows to protect the weak, the People’s Guard cover up secrets for Kurtz and the KLG.

• Discover the truth about the People’s Guard while you put an end to their extortion racket in a private club.

• Explore the hub of gambling and black market arms dealing. Much can be learned if you follow the money…

:arrow_up: Max Team Level Increased to 80

Gameplay Changes

:sparkles: Overall Drop Rates for 7 :star: Heroes

• Brogan :tropical_drink: has been added to the Hero Crate!
  • 7 :star: Hero drop rates overall have been increased to accommodate Brogan now being added to the Hero Crate!
  • Individual or specific 7 :star: Hero drop rate has been slightly lowered.

:old_key: Crate Changes

• Brogan & Min have been added to the Custom Crate.

:shopping_cart: PvP Store

• Min will be replacing Pris in the PvP Store.

:angel: Aim Assist Changes

• Aim Assist features can now be toggled in the Pause Menu.

:shield: :crossed_swords: :heavy_plus_sign: ROLE WARFARE: Role Specialization

Hero Changes

Oro Francis Fortress Pris_a Phalanx Nightengale_a

Click here for additional Info

Oro Oro

We’ve made adjustments to many of his skills to push some of the value from Meltdown into his other skills. Oro is a late-match powerhouse, with repeat uses of Meltdown he simultaneously deals massive damage to enemies and damages himself.

• Improved Stats & Growth Rate:

• Improved Health Stat; 4000 > 440
    • Improved Elemental Defense Modifier; 1.2 > 1.3
    • Improved Elemental Offense Modifier; 1.6 > 1.7
  • Improved Weapon Performance:

• Faster rate of fire with a standing Reload animation.
  • Improved Caber Nuke:

• Improved Elemental Damage.
    • Increased Projectile speed; > 18
  • Reworked Meltown:

• Removed % Chance for secondary Elemental Damage over Time.
    • Adjusted Elemental Damage.
    • Added a Self Damage over time on use.

He can mitigate incoming damage whenever he’s in a weakened state through the use of the reworked Super Critical and Nuclear Core gained the bonuses that were previously attached to Super Critical.

• Reworked Super Critical:

• Removed all boosts below Health thresholds.
    • Now, applies % Damage Reduction for every missing Health %.
    • Now, deals Elemental Damage each time he is damaged by Meltdown’s Self Damage.
  • Reworked Nuclear Core:

• Removed Self Health boost, still provides Health boost for allies. Adjusted Health boost.
    • Now, gain an Attack and Reload boost below Health threshold.

Francis Françoise

Significant improvements to help to improve the ease of skill casting and reduce the friction surrounding many of Françoise’s skills allowing her to provide more significant buffs to her teammates with more consistency.

• Improved Invigorate:

• Improved Skill Cooldown Cost; 50 > 40.
    • Improvements to cast and trigger delays. Skill casting should be more responsive and quicker.
    • Minor fixes for Skill Previews.
  • Improved Take a Swig:

• Reduced Self Heal over Time.
    • Improvements to cast duration; 9 seconds > 8 seconds.
    • Secondary Bonuses are now a single Buff that scales with multiple charges.
    • Improved Max Health Bonus, now provides Health per Charge. Reduced Max Health Bonus per Charge.
    • Adjusted Damage Bonus, now provides Damage per Charge. Reduced Damage Bonus per Charge.
    • Improved Evasion Bonus, now provides Evasion per Charge.
    • Improved Invigorate Charge; +50% > +100%
    • Minor fixes for Skill Previews.

Fortress Fortress

We wanted to provide Fortress with a very strong counter-attack skill and made some significant improvements to his Power Overwhelming skill’s offensive power at the expense of some of his direct survivability.

• Improved Power Overwhelming:
    • Improved Duration; 10 seconds > 15 seconds.
    • Added Elemental Attack DPS Boost equal to 10% of the Damage Received. Added a limit to Damage boost from recieved damage.
    • Removed Health Boost.
    • Reduced Armor Boost.
    • Reduced base Elemental Attack Boost.

We reduced some of the massive spikes in Damage from Recharge; however, the skill will still deal the same amount of damage if channelled over its full duration.

• Reworked Recharge:
    • Has a % chance to deal Elemental Damage to a nearby enemy while channelling.
    • The final Lightning strike requires a full channel to Damage enemies. Cancelling early or getting staggered out of the skill will not deal Damage.

Pris_a Pris

Changes to Pris’ Beguile and her passive skills help to boost her damage dramatically whenever she is able to focus on a single enemy target for long periods of time.

• Changed Cover Position:

• Rear Line > Mid-Line
  • Improved Beguile:

• Bonus Damage is triggered by damaging an enemy previously damaged by Beguile.
    • Reduced Bonus Damage; 25% Health > 15% Health
  • Improved Fatal Wounds:

• Improved Damage Reduction; -15% Health > -20% Health
  • Improved Charmer:

• Reduced Heal over Time.
    • Improved Attack Bonus.

Phalanx Phalanx

Minor improvements to Phalanx’s Health stat provides larger benefits from Grade increases and boosts to her Elemental Offense help to improve her Offensive punch slightly. Plasma Pulse was only adjusted to keep it consistent with her improved stats. Changes to Team Mag Shield were to improve her viability in longer campaign missions and co-ops.

• Improved Stats & Growth Rate:

• Improved Elemental Offense Modifier; 0.5 > 0.8
    • Improved Health Stat: 4600 > 6000
  • Adjusted Plasma Pulse:

• Tweaks to Elemental Damage Scaling and Growth.
  • Improved Team Mag Shield:

• Improved Shield Health.
    • Active Shields are refreshed on wave change.

Savage_a Savage

These improvements are to provide Savage with some extra utility as an “invisibility sweeper”. He will now be able to use Spray and Pray to target and finish off tricky to spot invisible enemies. Changes to Shredder provide a soft benefit for targeting cover or freely spraying enemies without direct line of sight. This provides additional compensation for any missed shots, on top of the ricochet chance from Smart Ammunition.

• Improved Spray and Pray:

• Will now target Invisible enemies.
  • Reworked Shredder:

• Gain Charges from missed shots, deplete charges on Critical Hits.
    • Can stack up to 10 times, increasing the Critical Chance and Bonus per charge.
    • Reduced Critical Chance; +10% > +2%
    • Reduced Critical Bonus.

Nightengale_a Nightingale

We wanted to make some minor adjustments to Nightingale’s two passive skills to reduce some of her late game viability without affecting her primary heal. Changes to Blinding Shot, while overall reducing the frequency of her Stuns, improves Nightingale’s synergy with other Critical Chance boosting Heroes.

• Adjusted Blinding Shot:

• Now, triggered by Critical Hits instead of a fixed 15% chance.
    • Cannot be triggered by Critical Hits against enemies already stunned by Blinding Shot.
    • Reduced Stun Duration; 4 seconds > 3 seconds.
  • Adjusted Stabilize:

• Reduced Heal over Time.

Callidus Callidus

• Fixed Siphon:

• Fixed an issue with the self Heal being too low.
  • Reworked Undying:

• Removed bonus Health on kill.
    • Added Damage tether while above Health Threshold; 50% of damage, up to cap, is distributed to a random ally.

Mauler Mauler

• Fixed Flash Powder:
    • Fixed an issue that prevented reapplication after being cleared.

Castellan_a Castellan

• Fixed Fortify:
    • Fixed an issue with Armor Buff. Buff is now properly displayed, and removed whenever his turret is destroyed.

Yanlong Yanlong

• Improved Siege Breaker:
    • Now penetrates 100% of shields, was 50%.

Anvil-64x64 Anvil

• Changes to Grade Recipes:
    • Fixing an issue where Stats would drop when promoting through certain grades; Bronze-0>Bronze-1>Silver-0

Surge Surge

• Improved Weapon accuracy bloom.

Brogan-64x64 Brogan

• Improved Min Weapon Spread Accuracy; 0.4 > 0.2

Min-64x64 Min

• Improved Min Weapon Spread Accuracy; 0.1 > 0.0
    • Improved Weapon accuracy recovery rate.

Updates: December 1 2018

Kobold

• Improved Chem Shield:
    • Increased Shield Health
  • Fixed Corrosive Shields:
    • Fixed an issue that allowed damage to be reflected from any active shield, from any source.
    • Reflected damage no longer counts as Ability Damage.

5 Likes

So we still have to deal with the same amount of cash we had when the level cap was level 50? To upgrade just two skills from level 75 to 80 is worth a days amount of cash!!!

5 Likes

The level up dance is still he most unenthusiastic thing in the game.

1 Like

So, when will the winners of the Kobold contest receive their prize? I was one of the winners and am looking forward to using her in my team.

1 Like

They will recive Kobold for free.

I see everyone else getting here and I’m sitting here waiting for mine like I was some Vintermyst.

1 Like

Lol I know, I’ve been waiting too. Hopefully they don’t put it off until later :confused:

But I had a blast making a concept design for a husband/wife hero group. Think it might add some depth to the HH universe.

savages spray and pray targets invisible enemies… holy shit that’s awesome, mandrake use to save everyone but not anymore!!! i just put a 3rd stripe on him too

Rare unnamed skin’s are for Halo and Savage

Use Plat Moss and Plat Caine to boost Nightingale’s shots, which is still deadly in my opinion

1 Like

Night buffs herself 2/3 of the time with her Silver, so its way worse.

Does anyone’s else still see Pris in PvP? I’ve already updated the game. Not sure what’s going on🤷🏽‍♂️…

Please restock and look again.

2 Likes

So we can get her just from crates or she will be availabe on City Hall?

Kobold will definitely be a coop raid hero. Almost always, she will appear in coop on the last day of the previous hero’s coop (Anvil).

So all shields she give does damage; reflecting incoming damage and deals damage when depleted.
Does this count as Kobolds damage in the post-game statistics, or damage dealt by the individual hero whose shield did the damage?

I have also noticed a price change in gauntlet store.

Gold stars/knife used to be 5x -> 700, now 1000,

Actually after I purchased the x5 stars for 1000 gems (which I still think is a good price) and restocked the store I got the 700 gem price again.

I agree that the price is still better than using stamina to farm ;-).

I just wanted to share that i noticed a price change.

I also saw that the weird pricing for sword seems to have been fixed (3 -> 1000, 5 -> 700, became 3-> xxx, 5 -> 1000)

From what i see, now every

3x gold item => 700,
5x gold item => 1000.

to me it makes sense that all gold item should be the same price even if i’m not all that happy about a price raise.

@ULFPAM - Are you sure it was 700 for 5? It looks like gauntlet store can now stock 5 for 1000 or 3 for 700. 40% drop in value is painful.

3 Likes