New Hero Concept: Strix - Silent Predator

New Hero Concept: Strix - Silent Predator (5 Star Hero)

Element: Energy
Faction: The Flock (the 2nd addition to my new concept faction!)
Position: Midline

HP: 3/5
Armor: 4/5
Damage: 4/5
Skills: 4/5

Strix

(One of my drawings. :wink: )

Weapon: Whisperer

Shooting Rate: 4.50
Ammunition Capacity: 30
Recharge Time: 1.5
Damage: Medium/High

Bronze Ability:

Talon Slash

• Flies over to an enemy and slashing them with his talons, dealing x damage, rooting, and silencing them for 10 seconds. Each time this is used the enemy gains a charge of Bleed Out.

• For each charge of Bleed Out, the enemy receives x damage per second, until health is received from another allied hero.

Silver Ability:

Preparations

• Strix adds an attachment to his weapon, increasing Talon Slash’s damage by x damage.

• Maximum of 5 charges

Gold Ability:

Predatory Skills

• When Talon Slash’s charge is 90% full, Strix creates a clone of himself, with x Health, and gains invisibility.

• While he is invisible, Talon Slash deals an additional x damage.

• Once Talon Slash is used, he loses his invisibility, and the clone disappears. If Talon Slash is not used, the invisibility only lasts 10 seconds.

Platinum Ability:

Stocking the Prey

• For every 5 seconds Strix is behind cover, his weapon gains x elemental damage, and a 5% chance that each shot can ignore enemy shielding.

• Whenever an enemy is damaged, and has a charge of Bleed Out, the damage dealt by Bleed Out increases slightly.

Ruby Ability: Doing Damage

• The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a x Elemental Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

I hope you all enjoyed the newest addition to The Flock! Let me know what you think! And stay tuned, because more hero concepts for The Flock are coming in soon! :wink:

7 Likes

Nice! Is the hero’s name Argos or Strix? Nicely done!

1 Like

:joy: I was working on Argos and Strix at the same time. His name is Strix. For some reason I put down Argos. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s every stealth hero combined… the ai will be so helpless.

1 Like

For anyone who’s curios, this also applies for when he is turned invisible by another allied hero, Mandrake for example. So if Mandrake were to make Strix invisible due to Strix being low health, if Strix used Talon Slash, he would still remove the invisibility. So that is one way he can be countered. :wink: They would be an interesting duo to try out in PvP!

Another winner, Jado. I love your new faction idea of winged heroes. Imagine the chaos on the battlefield? Mwoohahahahahha…

2 Likes

T’Challa with wings. I can dig it.

1 Like