May 2019 Update Notes (COMING SOON)

Base mechanics of shooting and gameplay is pretty similar for both heroes. Even skills – first do some damage and make some negative effect for one enemy, second do mass damage to multipile enemies. When Briar have only one shot in clip their mechanics was is almost 100% identical.

1 Like

I used Galante in a Gauntlet and it was so satisfying to see the big robot finally use the big guns.
It’s so fun to watch that my frame rate dropped.

1 Like

Galante is now super fun and good! Agree!

This is great to know! If ‘old guy but new at hero balancing guy’ (heehee) needs any suggestions on how to re-fix Guardian, sound us out and we’ll be more than happy to chip in.

Especially ask @Sogui he is an absolute genius. Seriously, tap his brain it will be worth it.

I haven’t been active here since March so last I remember was Sogui was about to quit the game and did something to get banned from the forum. Great if this got a good solution and that he / she is still around. :+1:
I also remember you putting down the game for good with a very detailed post about why. I am glad to still see you here, Sing.

Oh let me tell you guys something…
Once I had a 1 on 1 with Heckler, launched the bronze, all hell broke loose and Heckler lost 1/2 of his health, and he is like, 150k health? All hail Godlante!

Damn, these things become so normal in the game that we don’t even discuss about it anymore
I remember the time that we use to talk about this problems almost every week in a new thread and now?
It’s so unfortunate to see a game like this still struggling with problems from almost a year ago.

1 Like

Gauntlet changing hero’s daily now? Last night was halloway, Clyde, and cast. Today it’s halloway, min, and briar. What is going on with the gauntlet store?

2 Likes

Now, Galante fires 40 missiles dealing (for me) 10.000 damage mech damage each. This skill will take down almost anyone in 1 vs. 1. Galante has become such a sweaty boi.

2 Likes

Halloway stays for 20+ days, the rest are cycled randomly each time you reset the store. I’m having a slight issue with this but it’s a double-edged knife.

1 Like

I did not know that. After playing I realized that. Quite unfortunate.

Yeagers Plat has been updated to give charges while sound barrier is just triggered (shield not needed to be up), and expire more slowly.

4 Likes

Who did Keel replace in missions?

Simple request, remove my red dots, I just see red dots everywhere.

Make it red when it’s useful, right now I’m just tapping in a menu for 10 minutes just to know there’s nothing going on.

This isn’t helping me when I’m doing my standard hour of hero hunters to do my forced daily stuff.

Instead of playing I’m just checking red dots.

3 Likes

Prior to this update Elite Rifleman had 5-1, 5-9, 6-7, 7-3. Keel now has 5-1 and 5-9. 6-7 and 7-3 are now Jarek’s

1 Like

The red dot issue is a mess. I literally have every chat option turned off and I’m still seeing chat previews and red dots. And someone for the love of God tell me what the difference between a pip and a toast is.

3 Likes

Wow thats a lot of elie riflemen lol. How do u rmbr?

Embarrassing… Um, spreadsheet…

2 Likes

I love the random changing of the heros in the store great idea great update from what i see

1 Like

Not at all. Thats great dedication!