The June 2019 Update is COMING SOON!
June 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2KcYx8f
New Hero - Astrix
Astrix, the Scout Sentry, is a legendary pathfinder from the Outback. She excels in using her Boomerang to set up combos with her rifle’s Slugger Round for big damage from the rear lines.
Check out her Skills here: https://bit.ly/2ECQL44
New Content & Gameplay Changes
Gauntlet has been updated! Gauntlet now features daily resets, two extra sectors, Quick Wins, and more! Check out our previous post here for more info: https://bit.ly/2I45VA6
Community Clash Event!
Become immortalized in one of our upcoming events! Enter to get a chance to become a Community Champion and create a team of five Heroes that players will encounter in an upcoming Min’s Danger Simulator.
Get more info and enter here: https://bit.ly/2WoIAT2
Entries are due by Friday, June 21st!
We’re introducing a new way to gain more rewards in the June 2019 update! Purchase a Currency Doubler, and all Currency of that type you earn will be doubled! Each Doubler has a set amount it can duplicate before it runs empty. Maximize your prize!
Hero Crate Contents
- Briar will be available in the Hero Crate!
PvP Store Updates
- Phoenix and Castellan will be replacing Moss and Bolt in the PvP Store!
Gauntlet Store Updates
Panzer will be replacing Halloway in the Gauntlet Store.
Click Here for Details!
Caine has some of the best shielding in the game, but his pick rate is low. He gets some stat adjustments in this update, which should make him more of a threat on the battlefield.
- Skill Charge per attack increased from 1.4 to 1.6
- Reload time shortened from 2400 to 2250
- Elemental Defense Mod increased from 1.2 to 1.4
- Physical Defense Mod increased from 2.3 to 2.4
Acid Rain should be awesome at destroying cover, but its chance of activating were too low. Increasing the rate it goes off, and increasing the damage, makes her a more viable choice.
- Acid Rain Damage chance increased
- Acid Rain Damage to cover increased
- Defense Mod increased from 1.8 to 1.9
Dogface is a little too good in PvP right now. We adjusted his Full Metal Jacket to help balance him out a bit.
Full Metal Jacket Armor Penetration reduced by 10%
Heal and Revive Heroes are very strong. To balance out the meta, we made Clear a little more risky to use. It remains powerful, but the damage Flatline deals to herself evens the score.
Clear Self Damage increased from 10% to 15%
Galante is thicc. Players are having a hard time aiming when using the greatest Hero in the game, so we pulled back the camera when aiming with him to make him easier to use.
- Pulled Camera back to allow more of the battlefield to be viewed while aiming
BFG doesn’t work with the Hardscope Skill, so we fixed that. It makes sense that it should.
- Hardscope now applies bonus to BFG
- Offense Mod increased from 2.2 to 2.3
- Defense Mod increased from 1.6 to 1.7
Unfinished Business was a little too strong. Lowering the Health a revived Hero receives helps balance the playing field.
Unfinished Business revived Hero Health reduced by 15%
Ronin remains a dominating force in the meta despite adjustments. To encourage some more diversity in team composition, Honorbound is receiving reductions.
Honorbound bonus Damage per charge reduced by 10%
Yanlong doesn’t see much play lately, and hasn’t shown up in many teams. His shotgun now hits harder, and Siege Breaker travels to the target quicker, making it harder to dodge. All of this combined should make him a better pick.
- Shotgun pellet count increased from 12 to 15
- Shotgun spread tightened
- Shotgun clip size increased from 6 to 8
- Skill Charge per attack increased from 0.5 to 0.75
- Siege Breaker projectile speed increased from 9 to 12