Hero Spotlight: Elixir

Icon_ElementBio ELIXIR

Faction_Teraventa TERAVENTA

Elixir, the “Support Gunner,” slithers from Teraventa to join the Hunt! This Rear Line Hero focuses on Heals and Stuns, making him a perfect addition to any team.

Primary Weapon - Syringe Launcher

Skills Header

Potent Mix

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Lobs healing vials at the allied Hero with the lowest Health, restoring Health per Second.

Stun Bomb

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Tosses a stun bomb at the targeted enemy, dealing Damage with a 33% chance to Stun for 5 seconds. Enemies not Stunned are instead Disoriented for 5 seconds.

Out for Number One

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

Whenever this Hero is below 50% health, he recovers Health per Second

Mutual Benefit

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

All allied Heroes gain Health.

Supported

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

Elixir gains bonus Armor and Dodge chance.

How can I get Elixir?!

crate

Elixir will be available through Feature Crates and a Guaranteed Blitz!

What do you think of Elixir? Let us know in the comments!

9 Likes

Good healer in ff so could be very helpful in certain teams

This hero screams “Not the Mama!”

4 Likes

So operator as a reptile… sure. Why not.

1 Like

I’d probably get him cause he reminds me of Reptile from MK or Killer Croc.

Don’t care if they are from FF. I like the design and it’s like a dragon

"too many bios"‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

Approaching 110 heroes!

37 mech
37 energy
35 biochem

1 Like

Hopefully his weapon is reworked from the FF version. Over there, it is incredibly slow and does very little damage. Other than that, happy to see another addition. :+1:t2:

I’m excited that he showed up next. Thanks for sharing love to the Forged Fantasy characters.

1 Like

To be honest, I wished FF heroes weren’t introduced at such a frequent rate, because unfortunately, I’m not excited for this one.

I long for the old days of Pariah, where a hero was originally built for the gilded crate, or a designated “generic” hero like Lancer or Striker we’re implemented as Gilded heroes. It fit within the HH universe, and it didn’t feel out of place in regards to theme.

The FF crossover idea was a nice idea initially, but now it’s diluting the uniqueness of HH; that really is disappointing.

24 Likes

I can understand that but what’s the harm of letting them bring over hero’s they worked hard on from a game they are phasing out?

I never played FF so all of these hero’s are new to me…

Poor elixir!

I hope operator will be happy with elixir’s performance

I’m still not a fan of copy-pasting heroes from FF to HH, even if it saves HHG development time and money. That doesn’t change the nice story why the FF heroes suddenly appear here. Poor dogs don’t become cash cows. For me this is unchanged quantity instead of quality and just doesn’t fit to HH.

3 Likes

it’s very simple… If you don’t like a game then, don’t play it.
I see lots of people complaining everytime but, they keep playing this game, deep inside they admit it’s a nice game or they are just stuck in a rattrap of their mind:)

1 Like

But then magic is science we don’t understand.

I’m all for new heroes, but would just want to slow down on the terravanta peeps. I stopped playing it after a few months from beta, so I’m not familiar with a lot of heroes. So new to me.

2 Likes

People spend money they don’t have and then blame the game. Is having a bio operator soo bad? I suspect story continuation when teraventa is bonus faction and we haven’t gotten barrage yet. So I would like them continued so we get barrage. I didn’t get snaps or stratus but I didn’t spend money either, and I have bolt and odachi so I’m comfortable waiting to get them. I for one am excited about this one as I am already planning how to use.

You know it’d be cool if we had a hero that healed by shooting teammates as passive skill…

2 Likes

yet another hero who is out of place, remain the fantasy heroes in the fantasy hero game, why you had the stupid idea to introduce it’s heros in hero hunter, if i want to play with these heroes i would play fantasy hero, i quit playing fantasy hero because i didn’t like this game and now i am invaded by heroes from the GAMES I DON’T WANT TO PLAY, if at least they would have different skills they are only a copy paste hero hunter heroes, what’s the point ?!

4 Likes

He reminds me of my little dragon, love it :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

You have your opinion, which I respect, and I have my opinion, and ultimately HHG wants to know our opinion. This also includes the fact that there is something in it that I don’t like. As long as criticism is presented objectively, it can be a breeding ground for good developments. This has nothing to do with whether a player has invested money or not. I played FF and I simply didn’t like it. I also didn’t like the heroes there and I don’t play it anymore. The fact that I now have them here in HH just doesn’t appeal to me. I would rather hunt zombies or aliens after the next big update… or like in RIP demons. That would be the magic hat for the creative department of HH, from which they could conjure over months new enemies, new hunters and stories.

4 Likes