Hero Spotlight: Snaps

Icon_ElementBio SNAPS

Faction_ColorIcon TERAVENTA

Snaps, master of “Ranged Tactics,” joins the Hunt! Utilize powerful damage-dealing arrows to take control of the battlefield!

Primary Weapon - Bow

Skills Header

Scattered Powder

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Fires a specialized arrow that splits into 5 powdered explosives on impact, each explosive deals Elemental Damage to all enemies within a small area.

Barbed Arrow

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

A wicked barbed arrow shreds the targeted enemy dealing Damage with a 30% chance to deal additional Elemental Damage per Second for 10 seconds.

Headhunter

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

Whenever this Hero headshots an enemy he deals Elemental Damage with a 20% chance to deal additional Elemental Damage per Second for 5 seconds.

Jungle Crawler

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

This Hero gains Elemental Defense and reduces incoming Energy Damage by 10%.

Doing Damage

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Elemental Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

How can I get Snaps?!

Snaps_Fragment

Snaps will be available through Feature Crates and a Guaranteed Blitz!

What do you think of Snaps? Let us know in the comments!

13 Likes

So it’s like a combo of Artemis and Bolt.

And it’s like the archer version of Baraka

2 Likes

wait…
Snaps has HAIRS?!?

This is clone of Bolt, lol. He don’t have from Artemis.

Slurp, Snaps… How about Grumlock? XD

Snaps is another of my favorites in FF, excited to have him join the hunt.

3 Likes

Lol Next Hero named Crack(a normal prediction)

I’m also excited because I have always been a fan of bows, crossbows and etc. They just seem to provide a different experience and are classified as a different weaponry group.

5 Likes

Snaps isn’t afraid of the hunt. He’s a bio hero going after an energy demon.

had to bring the barrage to Hero hunters @Skathi please bring him I will enjoy kkkk

Honestly I’d play him but only if I have the forged skin, tbh nothing can beat ff snaps skin

@Skathi I never asked you for anything … kkkkkkkk

Nice hero please :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

At least The Devs aren’t leaving FF in the wind… Like a lonely tumbleweed… Now add Barrage… Now I’d whale for that player… :whale2::whale::moneybag:

106 heroes

Mech 36

Energy 37

Biochem 33

Another fantasy hero :frowning: , please stop, why but fantasy hero in this game ? Because fantasy hero game suck and it will be close soon ?

6 Likes

Hey hes wearing a mask, I wonder if he’s a prophet too

It’s FF version of bolt. Just with a bow and arrow

null poof :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4: