Extra Life 2019 Charity Stream: Nov. 2nd, 2019

On November 2nd, 2019, starting at 10 am PST, Hothead Games and the Hero Hunters development team are going to be participating in Extra Life, a 24-hour charity stream in support of BC Children’s Hospital!

We’re hoping to raise $20,000 and have lots of great rewards for all players if we hit milestones along the way!

Milestone Prizes (Extra Life Token Package):

• If we reach $1,000:
    • +2 Hero Crate token added to the package to all players
  • If we reach $2,000:
    • +2 Hero Crate token added to the package to all players
  • If we reach $3,000:
    • +1 Alvarez Crate token added to the package to all players
  • If we reach $5,000:
    • +2 Alvarez Crate token added to the package to all players
  • If we reach $10,000:
    • +2 Alvarez Crate token added to the package to all players
  • If we reach $20,000:
    • +1 Gilded Crate token added to the package to all players

We also have donation incentives! Anyone who donates $2 or more gets rewarded with an exclusive skin for Heimlock, "Extra Health!"

If you donate $30 you will receive the Heimlock Extra Life Skin + 1 Skin of your Choosing! (excluding skins released in October 2019)

If you happen to play Hothead Games’ other titles “Kill Shot Bravo” or “Forged Fantasy”, there’s milestone rewards for those players too!

Incentive rewards (other than the Heimlock skin) will be sent out the week after the 24-hour stream. The Heimlock skin will be sent out once it is available in the game, scheduled for an update later in November.

Check out our Extra Life Page for more information and how to donate: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Hothead-Games

Our stream will be starting 10 am PST on November 2nd, 2019 over on Hothead Games’ Twitch channel, which can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/hothead_games

All proceeds will be going to charity! Let’s raise some money and help out kids in need!

10 Likes

SO i can grab myself a holiday skin?

Yes! I love this!

P.S. Is the Halo Frost Shock skin available with the $30 donation?

1 Like

Yes, any skin other than the new Matador Skin and Alvarez skin can be chosen! Everything before Oct 2019

Hmmmm

Blood Wraith… But i could only be better if you had given out exclusive badges that would have been better

I hope i had master card or paypal to donate but in kurdistan we dont have neither i would love to donate to BC childrens :frowning:

1 Like

Major backslaps, high fives and kudos to all of you Devs for getting behind such a worthy cause. I’ve had my kids in hospital many times so I know how tough it is on both the kids and the staff. I’m proud to get behind this event.

7 Likes

I donated just cause it’s for the kids.

4 Likes

I donated to children

4 Likes

how to donate? It doesnt say how on the site

What if we have all the skills before October 2019?

I just donated. I’d like to donate on behalf of my entire alliance. Is there a way to do that? It’ll be a 2 way gift for the hospital and skins for my squad.

I GIVEED 2$ … YESTERDAY… NIGHT…

i want skin come on my team

1 Like

I think we can manage that. If you wanted to make the donation and send me a list of all your Alliance I will record the necessary information for them to get the skin

1 Like

Heimlock skin will be sent out after the next update later in November! It’s not in the game yet.

so, do we have to be present during the livestream or is it something we could do prior? cause i will most likely be missing out due to being at work :frowning:

You can donate at any time! The incentive rewards will be granted once they are available after the livestream (Heimlock skin will be sent out end of November after the next update). Thanks for your interest! :sun_with_face:

sounds cool :slight_smile: i’ll be sure to do so before the Twitch Stream happens.

It’s a proven fact that generosity makes you a happier person

All of the info is on the Extra Life page. Make sure to re-read it carefully, as almost every question asked so far is covered there!