Extra Life 2020! Awesome Rewards, #forthekids!

We’re excited to be participating in Extra Life for the second year in a row! Throughout the months of October and November, we’ll be raising money for our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. All proceeds we raise will be going straight to BC Children’s Hospital, the only hospital in the province devoted exclusively to the care of children.

During this time of global crisis, funding for institutions like the BC Children’s Hospital is more important than ever. The care they provide is life-changing, but they need our help, and we need yours.

We’re going to be donating our time and efforts to raise money for this worthy cause, but we’re also creating new, exclusive content for Hero Hunters! Read on to find out what your generosity can earn you, from now until the campaign closes on December 31st, 2020.

Our Extra Life Page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/hotheadgames

:moneybag: Donation Incentives :gift:

For our $2 donation incentive, we’re bringing back Heimlock’s exclusive charity skin, Extra Health! If you missed out last year, here’s your chance to get it for the low low donation of $2!

If you want a little bit extra with your Heimlock skin, our $5 incentive is for you! Not only will you receive the previous tier of Heimlock’s skin, but you will also receive two Gilded Tokens and one 5 Star Hero Token!

For our $10 incentive, we’ve made a brand new Rare Skin for Butter: Guardian! Plus you get all the rewards from the previous tiers!

Our highest tier gives you the most for your donations! Our $35 incentive gets you a Platinum Core MK V, a Platinum Core MK VI, a Ruby Core MK I, and a Ruby Core MK II PLUS all the previous tiers!

NOTE: Individual Donation Incentive Rewards will be sent out, at the earliest, Oct 29th, 2020 (when the content is available in-game after an update)

If you happen to play Hothead Games’ other titles “Kill Shot Bravo” or “Super Hit Baseball”, there’s donation incentives for those players too! Check out our Extra Life page for more details!

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Milestone Rewards :chart_with_upwards_trend:

This year our goal is $15,000! To get us there, we have some awesome Milestone Prizes that will be sent out to all players!

Update: WE CRUSHED THAT GOAL! :smiley: We’ve added another Milestone prize at $25,000!

Donation Milestone Reward
$1,000 2 Hero Crate Tokens
$2,000 + 2 Hero Crate Tokens
$3,000 + 1 Five Star Token
$5,000 + 2 Five Star Tokens
$10,000 + 2 Mk. 2 Feature Crate Tokens
$15,000 + 3 Gilded Tokens
$25,000 + 2 Mk. 2 Feature Crate Tokens

Raise money to help the kids, get rewards! Win-Win!

NOTE: Milestone prizes will be sent out the week of November 8th - 14th

:tv: Extra Life Livestreams! :tv:

Come join Skathi, Munnin, and other Hothead Games’ Developers for multiple themed live streams leading up to Game Day!

STREAM SCHEDULE

• Oct 26th, 2020, 12 PM PST - Indie Games
  • Oct 30th, 2020, 12 PM PST - SpoOOoooky Halloween Stream!
  • Nov 2nd, 2020, 12 PM PST - Our Fave Games
  • Nov 5th, 2020, 12 PM PST - Co-Op Games!

Join us as we hang out, play some of our favorite video games, and raise money #forthekids! Follow the Hothead Games Twitch channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/hothead_games

Check out our Extra Life page by clicking here! All proceeds go directly to charity! Let’s raise money and help kids in need! :green_heart: :blue_heart:

26 Likes

Nice. Always nice to have a charity thing going on

3 Likes

Can I send money from Russia? :thinking:

That’s an awesome thing!!!

We’ve already raised $100! Thank you all so much :sob: :sob: :sob: :heart:

10 Likes

Have a $100 tier and I’ll make it $200 already hehe

3 Likes

yeah how do we get even higher tiers? i’ve got some hundos i could throw your way.

congratulations for the attitude of you are not obliged to give us anything more for the cause and noble even though it is another currency in my country I encouraged my alliance to help if I hear a way to make everyone (in my alliance) receive the prize of 5 dollars we want to know how to do

Ok guys. Very nice gesture indeed guys. Quick question. The butter skin guardian has specialties skills or is normal … just the skin ?

It’s a rare skin, oof

Bump up the tiers rewards please Devs!

Butter+ Angel/Halo skin = Buttanlo?

We are already at $750? Already 3/4 the way from first milestone. Nice job guys.

1 Like

Such a cool thing to do, love to support the charity and good causes…:call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

$1000 already! You guys are amazing!! The first Donation Milestone has been unlocked!!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the streams.

1 Like

Love charity events! If you already have the Heim skin from last year, are you able to get a different skin of your choice?

No not at this time. You will be granted the skin again, and it will be converted into skin dust.

1 Like

Cool love it
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

We just hit the second milestone at $2,210 which means we have 4 hero crate tokens right now at the moment.