Hothead Games is Expanding!

Happy April Fool’s Day!

Hothead Games has grown over the past decade, and much of that growth is due in no small part to the Hero Hunters community. Thanks for sticking with us! We appreciate each and every one of you, and are committed to providing our players with the absolute best in mobile entertainment.

However, the times, they are a-changin’! Effective today, April 1st, 2020, we will no longer be supporting Hero Hunters. Keep reading to find out what exciting new directions we’re embarking on as a studio!

A New Game is Coming! Introducing Hearth Hunters!

While Hero Hunters set the world on fire with its unique take on 3rd-person, cover-based action, we know our roster of over 85 unique and exciting Heroes just isn’t enough to keep fans satisfied. What our players really want is cards! Lots and lots of cards!

With that in mind, we’re proud to announce that starting today, April 1st, 2020, Hero Hunters players will be able to pre-register for our latest game, Hearth Hunters!

Hearth Hunters is a turn-based digital card game. Every company needs one, and we’re excited to jump on this bandwagon, pick up a french horn, and get to tootin’!

Assemble a deck of powerful Heroes and engage in turn-based card battles! Fight the AI through Districts, or take on other players in PvP battles! Earn booster packs and unlock over 1,000 unique Cards! Only three of them are any good, but that’s card games, baby!

We’re also excited to announce that in a coming update, you’ll be able to join an Alliance and battle 25 other players in Alliance Wars! Each match takes roughly six hours to finish, since every player has to wait for one of the other 49 to take their turn, but we think you’ll really enjoy this deep, methodical approach to card-based Alliance combat!

Lights! Camera! Faction! Introducing Hothead Films!

More big news! We’re branching out and starting a film division! Look for our first full-length 3D production, It Came From Teraventa!, coming to video on demand today, April 1st, 2020!

This is the crossover event you’ve been waiting for! After a resonance between Zero Day and The Split creates a cross-dimensional portal linking two very different worlds, Heroes from Hero Hunters square off against the Heroes of Forged Fantasy in an epic battle that has to be seen to be believed!

To keep you from missing a moment of the action, we’ve disabled Pause functionality, forcing you to experience it all in one go. We don’t recommend any fluid intake before viewing It Came From Teraventa.

With a cast of over 100 Heroes and a run-time that makes the extended Lord of the Rings trilogy look tame in comparison, It Came From Teraventa will keep you on the edge of your seat!

Note: While Hothead Games acknowledges that you’re technically paying for the whole seat, and only using the edge, no partial refunds will be offered. 3D glasses not included.

There you have it! Let us know in the comments which of our two exciting ventures you’re most looking forward to!

16 Likes

Ah yes, here it is, the most dreadful part of the day when your favorite company posts something yet you have to endure the pain that it is all a lie…as well as the cake they may offer…
Still I want to see the HH vs FF crossover still happen

3 Likes

Looks fun :wink: ready for the 100 new heros next month

1 Like

The new Big Bad Wolf is coming… :drop_of_blood:

where is the game in the playstore? and where can you order the full-length video?

Well, if I gotta say anything, I wanna see that wolf as a Shank or Jarek skin. I have spoken.

If you get enough support, then you can make the movie into 4-D. Who needs a film to come at you when you can also feel it.

1 Like

“Effective today, April 1st, 2020, we will no longer be supporting Hero Hunters”

What’s that mean? No more new monthly updates? New content?

2 Likes

today is the last day the game gets supported. most likely within a month or so they will move onto the new game Hearth Hunters

2 Likes

you know what day it is today?

1 Like

April fools day but does that mean the no longer supported part is a lie? The rest could be lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol good one HH. You guys are too much

So there will be no april update?

They have the April calendar out, but thats as far as it goes. lots of blitzes

Please tell me that monster in the poster will be a hero at some point. PLEASE!

Please tell me this is part of April Fools lol :joy::sweat_smile:

That “wolf”, is really Jackal. A hero from Forged Fantasy.

Nice one HHG, very funny. :joy:

3 Likes

Hm, wouldn’t have pegged the fantasy game as having a character with a minigun, but hey, warhammer did it, so why not.

1 Like