August 2019 Update Notes

1. The old mod said in VIP ages ago about using an emulator when asked about a pc version…Omni I believe it was.

2. There are actually many Pro’s to playing on a emulator, full screen gaming. Better overall experience. More enjoyment of music and sounds (as pc is typically linked to a better sound system), easier to type in chat with keyboard.

Open the door to numerous issues? Can damage your profile? That’s codswallop.

People clearly want a pc version of the game for a lot of the above reasons, the Devs have stated there’s no intention of doing this and so if customers (both paying and not) want to play by emulator to enhance their gaming experience, then surely at their own risk it should be fine.

Unfortunately it was something in this update that has stopped that and sadly my time is up with the game, as it will be with many others I expect.

Peace out

2 Likes

I agree with this, the idea that it will damage your profile is silly and ridiculous, I used to run my alt on Nox and never had an issue, worked perfectly and my account now runs fine on my phone as I moved it over.

The problem with the fact Ems isn’t working anymore is that EMs emulate a phone, there is no distinguishable difference between how android works on a computer to how it works on a phone. I am not sure what it is but the fact that it is no longer working on Ems means it will no longer work on some phones as the guy above posted he can no longer launch the game on his Android. I do not believe this update was malicious with the intent of stopping people playing on EMs as much as it is a side effect of something being chaned in the way the game launches.

1 Like

my problem is this mandrake is one of the best heroes in the game because of his gold skill if you nerf him too much you will ruin him as a character as the rest of his kit is not good please take in mind though mandrake is relatively easy to kill. people just dont know who to kill first in pvp. as mandrake doesnt have as much health as other tanks. Mandrake is used the way he is because of one skill. If you nerf that skill you guys again have a problem because then you have another trash hero no one wants to get out of the possibility getting him out of a hero crate. You could’ve kept him where he is. if your gonna play pvp be smart kill mandrake first. And my I add a suggestion? since your toning done the time of survival instincts from 8 seconds to 6. so lets say he heals 1000 health per second so 8000 health total right since your decreasing the skill to 6 seconds which equals 6000 health total take that 2000 you lost and divide it make that extra 2000 fit into the new health per second so he doesnt lose the total health he heals others just the time

They have made their firm choice that Mandrake won’t be nerfed, the update to chester is a clear example of them giving the option to counter him. Alongside Cara who will also be able to counter and hopefully kill mandrake as she has elemental advantage too

they very clearly are nerfing him reducing his gold skills time to 6 seconds instead of 8

That isn’t that much of a difference, the whole point of the skill is to move where the AI focuses, it makes no difference how long they are invisible for.

1 Like

As soon as they are visible again, they’ll just get the stealth when someone shoots them.

Mandrake gold is still super strong

Agreed that Mandrake’s skill is very strong still, recently noticed that even “Marked” opposing heroes will go back to cloaked status as soon as they reach low HP before the 10 seconds are done. Correct me if I’m wrong but is Night’s Mark skill supposed to make them visible for 10 seconds or just increase damage and crit?

Sounds like you may have discovered a bug. I would think Mark should last for 10 seconds even if the person were to go invisible again with mandrake’s gold. But of course I could be mistaken.

I thought marked just uncloaks them once and then gives them crit and damage for 10 seconds

That’s what its seems like now, never had an issue until recently. The Marked hero would stay visible for those 10 seconds even if they were low HP before. That would defeat the purpose for marked status IMO

1 Like

It’s the attitude around it really.

They have fluffed something up. This affects some phone players. It affects all emulators.

Like you said, damaging profiles is a lame excuse and total crap. The benefits from playing using an emulator far outweighs any of this fictional damage to profiles malarkey.

Dev’s won’t develop a pc version of the game, a 3rd person shooter with the graphics and sounds (voiced by professional 3rd party studio staff).

So what do they expect? Most, if not nearly all mobile device players will play on mute. It’s often the emulator players that hear the sounds on their decent sound system and get to view the graphics in all their glory. I didn’t hear a single sound effect til I went on emulators.

I don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t unplug my sound system to link it into my phone for 10 mins while I play a few moves then go through the hassle of putting it back when I’m trying to watch a few episodes of something on TV… If that were the case and having to just play on my phone, sod it, always on mute.

It’s highly annoyed a lot of players from both VIP and alliance chats. Either design a Computer friendly version, accept emulators are part and parcel of games like this or lose a lot of customers.

I’m sure they wouldn’t refuse money from those who purely play on emulators… oh, they are refusing. Top job!!

1 Like

All in all looks good. Cant believe ya screwed with halloway before bounty. Not sure what ya mean by clones staying back in wave 1 I have never had this issue in bounty with halloway. Talk about a damage decrease ya just provided us with. 1 clone a wave 2 if yer lucky.

3 Likes

I felt the same way. The only problem I had with the clones was the fact that they would get in front of my screen on the second wave.

2 Likes

I am very happy with the latest update. The best update I’ve ever seen. An update where I am enjoying CARABINA so much even though we still don’t have it. But hey ho. Great things comes with time. And I wish the time we get CARABINA gets to be longer so once we have it is more excited. But overall a very great hero. Well done :clap:

And anyone knows when we will have the alliance wars live updates yet?

How good is she? can review her?

So squshi. No health to stay alive

I disagree. Ronin seems to finally be stabilizing and not used on 80% of teams. He’s still used on almost every sand bagging team, but only around 50% on top 90k+ teams now.

As for Panzer, I have kept using her for months now and she is actually pretty decent still. I wouldn’t buff her anymore, you run the risk of her taking center stage again and shadowing all other DPS.

The Mandrake nerf was a step in the right direction. I think the biggest change they need now is a Flatline nerf. Castellan is also up in the air. They need to continue buffing under powered heroes.

1 Like

High Dps heroes are usually weak…that’s why we have support heroes

1 Like