August 2019 Update Notes

My only fear of Beck being more common in PVP is the potential of the system thinking people are sandbagging, beck can stand a good few thousand power points ahead of the rest of a support team so is that considered sandbagging in the eyes of the pvp matchmaking system I wonder. Even if at all plat 7* she still has considerable power

1 Like

:thinking: Didn’t think of that, but you’re right about Beck’s higher power levels. Unfortunately, you’re suspicions on sandbagging might be right too

1 Like

Yep. Checked mine chester(10* lvl90 with full max skills) vs a locked 5* chester. Both read completely same.

PVP is great the way it is. I hope they do not go back to the old system. This is so much better.

2 Likes

I agree. In pvp tourneys i used to get 10-20 frags. Now i get 45, and thats on a bad day

The change to grouping people by total team power is great, but the loss of the old division system and forcing 1mill plus players to finish top 100 or get bottem tier rewards is going to kill pvp for many. There was a time I only player pvp for daily quests and get division 1, I NEVER pushed then. Now that my hero pool is balanced I’m able to enjoy it and push for rank, but being forced to grind for top 100 or get junk rewards will kill the fun. Hard for players to get a shot at top 100 working 8-12 hrs daily during pvp tournaments and having a family.

1 Like

I’m a 1mil+ player and I usually sit in the top 15%. The rewards are better now than they ever were. So I’m still having trouble understanding what you’re talking about. The difference in rewards from 15% to top 100 is only 50 fragments. 25 of each hero. The rest are exactly the same. Also, I don’t ever remember receiving a total of 250 fragments in a PVP event I was in before the change. To receive rewards like that you had to be higher than top 100. Even then I’m unsure we got that much. But I could be wrong. Somebody who used to place much higher than myself would have to clarify.

3 Likes

Carbina looks nice. to me, Commando looks like an Elite Rifleman reskin but with a different element and the element of self healing.

Devs don’t officially support the emulators so you might be outta luck my dude.

1 Like

Sadly that’s true. I was retiring after war but then with war hero token gained Artemis so was going to retire after testing her out a bit.

It looks like this has sealed my fate with the retirement now as I’m on the computer more than phone and it’s a massive inconvenience having to keep picking up and putting my phone down rather than leave the game running and click back to it when it’s finished farming missions.

Just odd how its worked well on bluestacks all this time and now something in this update has messed it up.

So you’re saying that you have the computer running missions for you while you’re away?

Hi everybody i’ve some problems to do the New update with Google play Android version ?
I have reboot m’y cell Phone and deleted the memory
Someone have another idea ?
Cheers

Sorry for my poor english

@LordNikon My guy here needs some help and can’t get to support, this may be a similar issue that is plaguing Emulators atm.

support@hotheadgames.com. If you have an email address, you can contact us.

1 Like

No. What you are saying implies cheating via some scripting (Automating gameplay and battles). That isn’t the case.

Nowadays since the gaunlet update and spending my 1200 saved quickwin tokens a bit quick, I find myself most days having to play missions rather than quick win them.

I’m at the computer desk a fair bit and so it’s much more convenient for me to load a mission, start it, minimise the bluestacks window, get on with what I need to be doing for a few minutes, then pop the window back up, see that I won and repeat.

This is much more convenient than being at the computer desk, starting the mission on my phone and then having to pick it up every few mins and replaying it, especially when considering my phones charger port is a tad loose. So picking up my phone can lead to the charger falling out and having to put it back in. Also if its left for a few minutes, the screen can go off meaning when it’s unlocked the game might restart (so waiting for a few minutes). In bluestacks the game window doesn’t “time out”.

Plus there’s other bonuses. Miles easier to type to alliance via bluestacks using keyboard opposed to my phones touchscreen.

No idea why my post about it was flagged as it was on topic relating to this update. Even though it’s an unofficial way of playing, I recall it was a mod in VIP ages ago who suggested emulators when I asked if there was a way to play the game on PC.

We do not endorse the use of third party software to run our applications. Using emulators can cause false positives on live issues, can damage your profile, and opens the door to numerous other issues. We cannot provide support for users who use emulators to run our games.

It was flagged as it is off topic related to the update notes

just played the new Gorgon Wakes. Loved the fact that the difficulty didnt bump off as much as gauntlet’s. And the fact that the crate has a chance to grab gold is a good thing. Just curious, will the crate only be good for this month? And will we get the tokens for Commando soon?

2 Likes

Just confirmed, tried chester out quite a few times. chester is far worse off this update i feel anyway. Pellets were much better with his plat, needs a new plat for sure

Have you looked at the difference between top 100 and 15% in the veteran, challenger, and champion brackets? And how drastically they change sometime for better or worse.