Nightingales new skin Heals too fast

Wallawu We’re not talking about the old Nightingale we’re talking about a fully upgraded Nightingale with her new skin all three levels
she’s not easily dismissible also if you do read any of the post I’m physically speaking of high-level gaming
You may be on lower tier if you could knock her out so easy
when in high-level you can’t
And just let me state this for everyone I have a platinum eight starred Matador He’s not the strongest mechanical With most energy heroes he could knock you down within a clip of just straight fire
Her new ability to heal herself as well as a team
it is within two shots that connect or less than six seconds
you can’t wipe nightingale out with a fully upgraded dog or matador any other mechanical hero
and less you’re talking about Panzer breach instant skill

You can wipe her out. I promise you.

I don´t know where high level starts for you, but at ~50k team power my Dogface still makes her his little baby girl. The Skin doesn´t change anything to that, because if I focus on her she mostly doesn´t even get to use her heal once. If she gets to use it, it now is harder to knock her down, but she will be downwith the second clip.
But you don´t even have to focus on her. If there is a hero you can do better damage on, just knock him out first. It will be a 5 to 4 advantage for you, so you may get help on killing her by another hero.
And her Skill takes 6 seconds to recharge. It may seem faster at the start of the match, because the charge starts with entering the arena, so the time it takes your heroes to get set is already counted. But it is the same with all heroes.

Did she get stronger? Yes she did. Did she get OP? No, not really, she is still in good balance and you have to help her survive with the rest of your team.

3 Likes

I agree with @WalleWu , I take her out easily, and maybe Matador 8* platinum isn’t the best mech to take her on, I had probably more luck with my odachi(his platinum skill helps)

I’m wondering what team you use though since you have so much trouble, can you post your setup?

Exactly this. I wonder how much Panzer is affecting things right now?

While I don’t think Nightingale is a huge problem on her own, she can be a pain with the right team. Caine, Mandrake, Heimlock, etc. can really boost her up and make her last longer. Both Caine and Night have really quick heals/shields, and Mandrake’s Survival Instinct in conjunction with Stabilize and Heal Wave can keep her alive longer.

Without her skin she isn’t really a problem. The self heal being added to her normal heal is what makes it so powerful. The fact it heals EVERYONE is just a bonus. Losing 25k instant heal to be able to simultaneously heal the entire group, including yourself, more than make sup for it.,

Finally Deathleech gets it because he’s experienced it I assume or he’s just paying attention to what Everybody is missing
everyone seemed to have an opinion of the past nightingale they’ve
changed nightingale regardless of what you guys say but
I’m glad you guys have a voice box and you can use so I’ll keep in taking
meanwhile I’ll enjoy the same advantage panzer gives for killing
with healing power of my Nightingale fully upgraded and I guarantee you won’t stop me
Deathleach Understands a team of nightingale upgraded skin Kane mandrake etc. it is almost unstoppable thanks for the quick healing Passive skills shielding life packs
let me point out the obvious so you’re going to kill Nightingale at the start but with Mandrake passive skill disrupt the theory There are too many heroes that have automatic health boost at the beginning of the match as well as automatic Shields sorry guys it won’t work

Once again.
I, we, play against Nightingale WITH her skin at full level, high power teams, we have experience about this but we don’t have the same problem as you obviously, and we’re trying to figure out why you have these problems with the (mediocre) Nightingale.

1 Like

Dude move on it’s already been established
it’s over
the developers Commented on my thread check and see did not dispute what I said you’re You’re stuck in a time loop Bro get over it
I’ve already been justified so that check and mate sorry
Womp womp womp

2 Likes

You completely lost me with that comment - I have no idea what you just wrote. I’m sorry if I said something that offended you.

Look like somebody is off subject in their feelings again
Comment on Nightingale Or stop posting

Holding on to that logic you should have stopped posting a long time ago :kissing_closed_eyes:

I like your comment because I find hilarious when people have no arguments and throw random tantrums :smiley:

1 Like

Nightingale mandrake Oracle
It’s all you need for endless healing cycle like I’ve been saying for a week
Some people are on topic but most are not speaking about the subject you guys it is taken personal shots at people and not stating anything for the post it’s obvious You’re here the troll
I’ve been reporting you for being off subject it’ll catch up with you guys

That’t not even on topic since you are discussing Nightingale with her Legendary skin equipped and you just got beat by a Nightingale in her regular skin as far as I can see.
What can I say? Some times you win, some times you lose. I keep losing against Keel teams. My bad.

Did you just call youself a genius? (Off-topic question, please don’t flag me :D)

Going back to the topic in hand.

To be honest, yes, people are just giving their opinions, but so are you. Your picture of losing versus nightingale is not a valid proof for “Nightingale is op”. For all we know, you could have played badly. And Im pretty sure that Flatline healed way more than Nightingale in that combat.

Nightingale used to be REALLY easy to kill when you started this topic. I’m not going to talk about new update, because I barely played any PvP, so she could be unstoppable right now. I’ll be playing PvP before I reply here again with new thoughts of her health boost.

This post was started to discuss Nightingale’s ability to heal the whole team fast as well herself
it has nothing to do with her being overpowered sorry you misunderstood
If you have the heroes
just trying flatline mandrake Nightingale The last two of the team don’t matter
Get your results post some pics

Well, you just told ULFPAM that this wasn’t about Gale’s skin, so yeah, I got confused :smiley:

And no need to try. That was my PvP team before Panzer made it impossible to play. I know how strong those heroes are.

I appreciate the honesty thanks

Damn ffau are you just going to argue with everyone and everything? Commenting to or three times at a half a page per response? If no one can tell you anything, then don’t post. I have owned plenty of Nightingales with their legendary skins she not that big a threat dog will eat her ass up. She ain’t all that dude, you make her sound untouchable

Over 1/3 of the comments on this post are yours, reads like you only wanna hear yourself, and don’t assume you know anything about what other players have faced. On the screenshot where you died in PvP battle anyone who understands PvP will tell you why you lost, and it wasn’t because of the mighty Nightingale, it was your poor choice of team synergy. Maybe you just don’t understand how to play PvP. I, however, will not take the time and effort to enlighten you because you just wanna argue.