Nightingales new skin Heals too fast

Thanks for the support keep on posting

I see that your other thread about Flatline, Mandrake and Nightingale got locked but I promised to post a screenshot when I beat that team. I am sorry for making an off topic post here but I don’t want to start a new thread just for keeping my promise to post a screenshot.
Here is my victory screen, as you can see all my dudes are alive. Flatline, Mandrake and Nightingale does not make an unbeatable trio, not even with Caine on their team. Maybe you can get help from looking at my team, so you are prepared for fighting against the same enemy team.

What I did was take down Mandrake first by using Nightingale. After him, I took down Flatline before she could revive Mandrake. Then I was worried about Odachi so he went next. Then I turned on autoplay for the rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing good job took 4 platinum to beat one
Proved Somebody wrong who knows
because he does want to get off topic
It’s been proven they can be beat ring the town bell

Well, in defense of the other team you did have 3500 points on them, and you also had almost all plat levels which means a bunch of extra skills the other guy didn’t have. He only has one character at plat. Furthermore Odachi isn’t really a good PVP character since he dies so easily. That is the one character that was giving his team so much weight in team power.

Now, with that being said I do think your team is set up for failure FFAU. You are playing a tank heavy team and your only DPS is Dog. Dog is also is your lowest power level by over a thousand points. That means your damage out put is going to be next to nothing. To make it worse your top level hero is Matador who honestly isn’t that good in my experience. His plat skill makes little difference since his DPS is already garbage and his gold skill also is pretty worthless since he rarely gets a kill. He has no taunt to take advantage of his high armor and health and his heal is slow and doesn’t heal a ton.

I run a similar team so I am speaking from experience. With 4 tanks and a low DPS you are going to have trouble killing any team with a lot of healing. Rather than have 4 tanks and a dps like you, I have Mandrake, Dog, and 3 healers. My Dog is also plat 10 star and the highest hero on my team, along with Gammond who does decent DPS. Even so it’s hard for me to kill other healer heavy teams. I can only imagine how difficult it would be for you.

It sucks, but unfortunately you are limited to certain heroes in PVP if you want to be successful. I went for my team purely because the fragments were easy to farm for someone who doesn’t invest hundreds of dollars into the game. I find PVP to be frusterating because I am not sporting the flavor of the month characters like Caine, Panzer, etc. at high levels.

The game is set up so there are different tiers of hero power. The top tier heroes in PVP right now would probably be Panzer, Mandrake, Caine, and Dogface.

Nightingale, Fortress, Heimlock, and Halo were probably right there with them, or slightly below, but after the patch I am not sure how they are doing now. Heimlock seems much weaker. Nightingale’s group heal was nerfed, but her single heal buffed and her health buffed.

2 Likes

Good to hear some balance in the form
thats solid point on both sides

Besides skins not adding any increase to power level, Nightingale’s power is VERY low. That helps you face lower level teams even though she is just as good as a higher ranked hero (if not better than most).

My rank 3 gold, 7* Nightingale is almost 400 points lower than my same star, 1 gold bar Ryker. My 7*, 2 gold Maven is almost 1k above my Night, yet Night has a gold rank on her (all have maxed skills for their levels).

1 Like