Nightingales new skin Heals too fast

Developers always trying to soften the blow the fact is nobody is arguing about skill charge time
speed is just super fast given her to the Ability to heal herself and her team
that fast within two connected shots on a hero is bananas that skin adds a lot of improvement As well as a lot of overpowering
if anybody’s paying attention to the developers comment in the feed he didn’t dispute that to connected shots by Nightingale on somebody will charge her skill

I am fine with the skin giving her a “better” heal and some stat boosts. After all the skins take time and resources to get. I just think the group heal might be a bit too powerful? Maybe don’t have it heal Nightingale so she can still be focused down fairly easily? Or, reduce the heal by half so it’s 28,759 on the initial heal then 1833 per tick after (39,754 total instead of 79,508). This would make it more of a trade off and less of a no-brainer.

1 Like

I agree take the heel off her self because that’s where her power comes from
unload on her and she heals herself as well as a team but Shoot at say mandrake then you have a Endless cycle of healing and no damage dealt

Jeez…

Stop whining about everything, yes she needs 2~ shots sometimes 3, she has a one shot reload so 2 seconds is impossible for her to heal, she’s a sniper so ai misses 50% of the shots, so probably you need 4 shots for the smallest heal in the game, yes it’s quick, and yes it’s small.

Learn how to finish off a squishy healer or stfu

I’m even getting annoyed by your whining about panzer, even though she’s op as ****, dude stop, you made your point…

1 Like

Glad we’re on the same side here, I was feeling a bit lonely in my argumentation pro Nightingale yesterday! Of course she will cause trouble if she begins to heal everyone - all healers do, so kill them ASAP. I hope you have the Nightingale Legendary Skin so you have the right to an opinion because I was told I had no experience hence felt that my words meant nothing in this discussion.
As I said earlier, I play against Nightingale in her cool skin several times / day and she’s far from OP so that’s my experience.

1 Like

Nightingale takes 6 seconds to recharge her skill, if you hit every shot. This can make her a thread, if you ignore her. Her heal isn´t the biggest, but since most of it is instantly it does good to save a hero from dying. Now she does the same to the whole team, what can get quite annoying and makes her better.

BUT it all just works out if you ignore her, if you let her live. A evenly strong mech damage dealer kills her with the first clip, if you miss some shots shes done with the second. Also her heal is not that big, you can erease the heal with another clip fired at the target.

1 Like

If you’ve been on the feed for a while
I thought we already established that kraterios doesn’t use the character and hasn’t tested to see if anything is true or not use
but comments on it all the time
reality is nobody is whining this is a forum we talk here
sounds like somebody’s getting there feeling
Forum is to find solutions
Not for trolls like you Who have opinions and no answers
Take your opinion to the I wish and New ideal section
because this part of the form is to find solutions to problems
Not nitpick because somebody asked the question
Whop whop whop
Guess I just beat a baby seal the death lmao

I agree with whoever said you need to learn to prioritize targets. I have a level 70 8 star plat with max skills and skin; she most definitely is not invincible. She is fast but not as fast as your trying to say. No offense, but you sound bitter because you are struggling to beat teams that have her. I have battled against teams with her with skin and won easily. Other times, it’s more challenging (depending on rest of the team) but that’s where user control and target prioritization became key.

2 Likes

I agree somewhat but you need to understand just cause your face Nightingale with her skin you have no idea if the skin was fully upgraded as well as all her skills are upgraded
all you see is the skin on her and she’s at level 70
she could be level 70 with the skin remember you have to upgrade the skin not just get it
and all the skills could be at level 40 she’s not as dominant and she easy to kill
there’s three levels each skin There’s little to no real benefit to just getting the skin and not upgrading it
I’ve been experiencing this for more than a week
I high-level game PVP so 40,000 points minimum
maybe that’s why you guys aren’t experiencing this level of Nightingale cause you guys are Gaming at this level
She’s the most powerful healer in the game with her new skin fully upgraded no hero can heal themselves as well as a team in that amount of time

:joy: :+1: spread the love

Ok, let’s say some shots are missed, cause it’s hard to hit every shot in a connective way.

This means you need at most 2 clips of either hero’s to wipe out Nightingale.

The difference between the skills

I don’t even know why I’m even responding anymore, cause healing will be addressed coming update as long with health, so a change will happen…

Damn that Clyde DPS is out of control! I wish I also had a 9* Clydie boy (but mine’s “just” 7*). Looks like you’re trying to get him to platinum - let us know how his platinum skill is!

My NG skin is level 3 and she is still not invincible. It is definitely an advantage to have her on a team with skin but there are still stronger heroes that can easily take her out. She is still a delicate flower. Lol She needs a good support team to help her stay alive if she is targeted first, she can die very quickly.

Actually you can, by following these steps:

3 Likes

We must understand that there is a random algorithm to this game so it’s no guarantee you’ll smoke Nightingale the beginning Upgrade or not or any hero for that matter but for the fact that an editor came on here and didn’t correct me and say oh no it doesn’t charge and 4 to 6seconds or 2 or 3 shot should be proof enough of what I said and we can get past this lol

Cool I know where to check the stats after the fact maybe give us away to see the stats before the match starts
Maybe give us the ability to back out so we don’t have to go to the frustration I’ll take an automatic loss so when I feel that a hero is over powered or unfair in my eyes
but presently I have to sit through it and watch the fact I have no chance to win in certain situations
And regardless of what heroes is causing problems for whoever I believe the solution is to not be silent right now the community speaking developers are not
We’re taking shots at each other to a certain degree
longer we can stay distracted the longer they can milk the situation let’s take it to the developers we want to hear something Not trailers for new content but corrections to the current content

I agree with you on the back out option, waiting a minute to die can be really frustrating, today I had a match that lasted 2 minutes, but I know I already lost at the start

Its less of an issue right now since we have Panzers blasting Nightingale in every match but with the next update it could be a bigger problem.

Night’s heal was good not because it was BIG but because it came early and came often. Her weakness was that she couldn’t heal herself so if you focused her it was harder for the enemy team to stop. Getting rid of this weakness is a big deal and we’re seeing higher HP next update (and Panzer nerfs) that could quickly push her into meta-defining territory.

I think a simple improvement would be to make it charge a little slower OR don’t have it affect her OR make it longer to cast (easier to interrupt) OR make it entirely a heal over time and remove the initial burst of health.

1 Like

100% if it didn’t heal her cause
That is the advantage I’ve been experiencing
Focus fire in on her and then she heels the rest of the team and herself
it’s a cycle of No damaged out to the opposing team
as it is now Panzer are is the only hero with such force to put a dent in upgraded nightingale
So she can’t start her Endless healing cycle
And if you just think with how fast Nightingale heels in combination with mandrake or any other heroes with passive skill healing advantages
In most cases it a cycle you can’t defeat
PVP Feels like that last dojo that was so hard to beet on it’s hardest level when upgraded Nightingale teams with the right combination of heroes

My Dogface takes out a Nightingale with one clip if he hits them all. If you don´t have a Mech damage dealer with you, then focus on a hero, you can take out fast with your Maven, Odachi or whoever does the damage at your team. If you are not able to out score a 90k heal in 6 seconds (even more if she misses a shot or two), you shou rethink your team composition.

1 Like