July Update Notes

While I love this update, I get the feeling that too many things got left out of these patch notes.

And I like most of these stealth changes, so I’m not really complaining. I just think that doing changes without informing them can lead to confusion.

Here is a list of the changes that were not informed (and I found)

• Salvatore has been replaced on daily rewards by Cinder
  • Maven and Sentry have been replaced on PvP store by Cast and Mauler
  • Cast has been replaced on hard missions (1-3, 1-5, 2-3) by Sentry.
  • Level 70 raids have been added (solo and coop raids)
  • New achievements have been added (Clearing lv 70 coop raid and level 70 solo raid)
  • Beck’s Evasion Field (gold skill) got a new effect for more visibility. Instead of being transparent, she now has a blueish glow (similar to Halloway’s clones)
  • Every portrait hero now displays the logo of their faction
  • Addition of 6 hours patrols. While these patrols take longer, they also reward more points, so it may be easier to complete platinum tier, if the whole alliance is active.
  • Patrol system seems to have been balanced. Now patrols seem to gravitate toward longer, but more rewarding patrols. So doing the daily 100 will be harder, but plat crate may be easier (This one still needs some time to check. My alliance could have been super lucky today)
  • Unlocking a skin also unlocks a portrait of said skin.
  • Updated skill icon for a few heroes (Elite Rifleman, Vanguard and Operator. Maybe more, but I don’t think so)
  • Artwork for some portraits have been updated (Moss, Gammond, Phoenix, Scum and Cast)
    [I liked old Gammond more, but the rest look better, from my personal opinion]
  • Yanlong’s platinum has been improved. Armor under 50% HP has been increased. Can’t really tell how much since there is a bug with skill display.

That should be everything

15 Likes