Hero Spotlight: Marianas

Slated for next week skathi says

Silver skill is the worst. Doesn’t even affect the Emmy if they aren’t cloaked. And why is she sea themed but has no water related skills?

1 Like

How do you know that isn’t a giant water cannon she has?

Ummm rain isn’t water? My mom was wrong?!?!?!

Her gun is cool but a squirt gun doesn’t seem like a dangerous weapon.

A squirt gun with pepper spray.

Who needs bullets when you shoot water balloons and it’s summertime

1 Like

So Marianas is another fail hero. :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so. Her gold pairs well with Halo if you have a hero that can destroy cover quickly (looking at you, Cindy) or lift (Jarek and Surge). Her silver, while only working on cloaked enemies, is a HUGE blessing considering how common Mandrake is. Overall, not as good as Marlowe, but not the worst either.

2 Likes

That’s what they use in Turkey on protesters.

Her gun isn’t a traditional water gun in a sense. From what i can see in-game, it fires high pressure water droplets. Those hit like bullets

Don’t have her, but Marianas seems like a very niche counter to cloaked enemies. Hope that Silver skill proves it’s worth.

Hey, really good choices on the buffs and nerfs, ive already been checking it out and i found richter and fortress very fun to play around again, i feel like they are now nicely in their ‘balanced’ spot, great job👍

First look of Marianas in Gauntlet and Coop Raids. She really cool. :slight_smile:

I don’t do the balancing, but I’ll pass on the feedback! Thanks.

Anime girl + Robot dog :slight_smile:

That’s Celty by the way, from Durarara!!

Your welcome mate :slight_smile:

I just got her yesterday, I have her at plat+1 and 6 stars, level 92. I also have all special abilities at 92 as well. I’m not impressed with her as of yet. Maybe in a little bit once I star and plat her up a bit she may begin to impress me. I hope so. I’d hate to see another terrible hero released.

Can’t see much of any of her fire power cause she dies to quickly!