Hero Spotlight: Marianas

Rip Mandrake. You used to have too much importance, now we cant even use you. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Ho-leeeeeee shoot! This is amazing. Super unique, team combo plans are racing thru my head. Alvarez, halo, Chester, cinder, bucket, surge, (and while we’re at it, maven does some ridiculous dmg to lifted enemies who can’t move)… all will be insane. Can’t wait another second. Great work.

3 Likes

This is the end of mandrake in pvp

the Autobots arrived at HH when will optimus prime come?

Which faction does Marijuanas belong to. Does anyone know?

1 Like

I think so. I mean it makes sense. Weird looking people with the power to crush continents with just one attack.

It’s Marianas and she belongs to the Irregulars

Margaritas, what a beautiful name.

Margaritaville will Jimmy Buffet you with gale-force wins.

1 Like

For those that don’t know what Buffeting is (I certainly didn’t and had to look it up)

That is a common phrase in Pokemon. Like when there is either hail or a sandstorm. If you aren’t immune to either you get “buffeted by the sandstorm/hail” and you take damage.

And now I got some damn Jimmy Buffet in my head

ahh I see, I never played Pokemon.
It came out when I was too old, and it was what all the little kids played. I did try one of the games, but didn’t like it. Taking 5 steps then having a kid jump out of a bush “My mom bought me new shoes” then you fight.

3 Likes

I love it never thought about Pokémon that way but ok​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

somewhere I already saw it) :smile:

You need to contact Support in game, or send an email to support@hotheadgames.com. Thank you.

@Asif_Niazi, you have been given clear instructions several times, in several different places, to contact support directly from within the game. That’s the only way anyone can help you. We need direct access to your account. Re-read the Forum FAQ for instructions if you’re not sure how to do this. Follow all moderator instructions.

Support is not a live chat. Why would you send in two tickets? We asked you to send in one.

Please be patient, or support won’t be able to help you. You may be banned from the forum if you continue to spam and demand instant responses. Final warning.

The weapon looks similar to yeagar’s.

When is the update coming?