Hero Spotlight: Duran

When is the next update coming ???

Yeah, and? You use duran against mech bounties, panzer against energy and other uafa energy heroes against chem bounties, they dont have to be in the same team.

1 Like

Good point! Not every hunt has to include only bonused Heroes. It’s a common misconception that if you’re not using bonused Heroes, you’re wasting time. Different combinations and a healthy roster are key to winning Bounties, not a small number of Faction Heroes.

3 Likes

Exactly, he can match duran with another featured chem hero from another featured faction if there will be any, or just with non featured heroes, i know some heroes like astrix can do more damage without bonus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well said McGinty. For quite a long time as a new player I did not use “off element” heroes in bounties. Like it was some sort of religious sin to use a cross element. The wise players know that crossing those elemental boundaries can open you up to a mixed team that does more damage to your target bounty than your full bonus hero team with the superior elemental type could do. Halo is a common yet perfect example of a damage multiplier that can be used against any element bounty target. Surge is another great one for use on any bounty to keep that sucker still!, and so on. There are many ways to target a bounty, don’t limit yourself by element.

5 Likes

You’ve got it. This is the way.

2 Likes

Also, it may just be me, but I am very impressed with his facial rendering. The detail really looks like it has improved since the early days. Well done!

I’m expecting he has the same voice of the lizard man of Forged Fantasy

Eh… I meant the bounties that specifically require the feature hero, the ones you can’t do unless you have the featured hero in ur team.

Even in them you shouldnt use heroes that are different element from that featured hero

@Gentjan1987 there’s striker.

Yeah. I see. Came out after I asked if there will be a second hero. Good for me. I have 50 gilded tokens. If hh won’t decide to drain that all for me. :joy:

Ready for a new bio hero, got 500 bio frags saved since all my bio heros are 10* no bio hero to unlock too :frowning: only got 12 heros missing a star or 2 too total of 83

I can’t wait to get him :call_me_hand:t5:

Can’t wait to test him out

2 Likes

How other get Duran 2 h after update shows, but he’s not in crate?

Check the 5* Crate! He’s available in there.

1 Like

His animation in the loadout is pure badass. Cant wait to unlock him!
P.S. i hope we still get his crate tokens like last time.

anyone tested him yet?

I like this hero. His bronze and silver healing skills are like this:

If there was a hero who had Heimlock and Keel’s healing combined (Duran’s bronze and silver), wearing Nightngale’s combat medic skin. Well Duran is like that without the combat medic perk. It makes sense to me.

2 Likes