Hero Spotlight: Duran

1 Like

@Skathi Iā€™m wondering what the scaling stat will be for Duranā€™s platinum skill? The other skills make sense, but when you level up Synthetic Stimulants, how will it get stronger?

Thanks

(Also there is typo in the description for Triage :slight_smile: )

ā€¦whenever Duran heals and ally, he recoversā€¦

The People who have bio frags saved:

dec0ca5cd269bdec55ce59fe748c09c5

The duration of the skill will increase every 5 levels.

Also thanks for the heads up on that typo! Fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohh ok, that makes sense, thanks! Wow, that one looks really strong :open_mouth:

1 Like

On both sides, the skills and appearance I see will be amazing. He will win the admiration of many! It is very excellent. āœ“
tenor (1)

1 Like

Finally another bio healer! But in UAF? Arenā€™t most of them energy?

A medic huh? Good to see a break in the trend. Just coincidentally, i just saw hacksaw ridge

would you give a skin too? I saw his concept with his hood down. I imagined him to look like 76

Would it be just one hero on this update @skathi?

Thats the point. They should be diverse

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: Youā€™ll have to wait and see!

2 Likes

Oh yeah well fair point I wasnā€™t thinking 'bout that. I just thought that in the pvp battles he would be due disadvantaged against other uaf heroes, and in bounty the special bounties would be mech so the other uaf heroes are disadvantaged

Immediately what pops up in my head is he looks like the MALE VERSION OF ASTRIX LOL. :laughing:

See iā€™m the first one to say he looks like astrix (in a way).

1 Like

Idk what you mean abt special bounty bonus. Healers dont do good in bounty anyways.

This is the first hero for a while that I am genuinely looking forward to unlocking! It has been long time!

1 Like

Seems pretty cool, his plat should be interesting depending how long it last. Thx for the bio finally!! U know everyone has a grip of bio frags saved up. Letā€™s throw out a few this month!

Iā€™ll add them to the list of increased heroes I donā€™t have. But at least heā€™s not in the damn gilded chest

I think him like Mos

Exactly. The hero-exclusive bounties are usually the opposite element to the featured hero. That would make them mech bounties since Duran is a bio. But because heā€™s a healer he doesnā€™t deal a lot of damage. But because most uaf is energy then theyā€™ll deal less damage to the bounty since mech>energy. Thus bounty gets harder.