Hero Spotlight: 4-Cep

I honestly think having an infinitely reviving character is not a bad idea, it forces the opponent to think about how they should approach the fight. You could stretch out the revive time to 10-15 seconds, and balance it so that a repeatedly dying 4-cep could drag their whole team down.

Sure, it’s an absolute pain in the a, but it’s exciting and unique. :). It’s also not invincible.

Also small head target made me think i need a green sniper for accuracy damage. That’d would have been an innovation.

Maybe slow loading snipers should get magnified views? Or a bigger headshot zone.

Another thought to 4-Cep, I’m figuring that Bolt is going to be a good counter, considering that he thrives off of headshots.

1 Like

So since his Gold takes 5 seconds, that means 4-ceps’ skill will activate followed by Ifrit’s revive?

I read somewhere in the thread, that at the 1st time Cinder announced, she should be wearing hotpants instead the full legging like we have now… (if I’m not mistaken)…

So, after so many review about 4cep jeggings and crotch, probably the devs will change this 4cep jeggings too, before releasing? Lol…

Anyway, it could be good if cinders have new skins, too…

Head off)

1 Like

Much better without the head lol. :rofl:

Seriously, burn it with :fire:

1 Like

That pants though.

I guess it is trying its best to blend with people’s fashion.

I think this is what it saw on its research. . . .

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m only here for the pants

omg this is some awful lingerie

If I had Kurtz I think I’d trot him out with a horrifically underleveled gold 4-CEP + Frank the Shank. Let 4-CEP get gunned down by the computer, trigger Kurtz’ plat, then have him come back immediately and get gunned down again. You could very potentially trigger Kurtz’ plat twice in 10 seconds + get two threatens in. No opponent lives through that.

2 Likes

I think that “looks” wise this is my favorite hero yet! Bots are cool ok

Gif with her panties skin below in first post

I like him. the abilities are pretty sweet. cant wait to make him higher level.

feel like iron man when using his bronze. except he got a small head

Make a skin that’s called “4-Head” and make its color scheme highlight 4-Cep’s massive forehead.

1 Like

Something I’d like to complain about this new hero is: If you are making 5 stars $60 heroes (which most of times we’ll need to spend real money to get it before first bounty) at least take the time to make their own voice.

You guys didn’t even take the time to, at least, re-record and re-programm Prophet’s voice. You basically insert the same comands for 4-Cep voice a copy-paste.

How do I know? If you open prophets info for first time, you can hear his voice. Open it twice or more and you’ll hear nothing. 4-Cep has the same bug, and of course the same voice.

2 Likes

Are 3 star characters returning as spotlight characters soon? Or are 5 star characters the new standard for the foreseeable future?

1 Like

So when 4 cep activates his stream you are constantly staggered and can’t move. This is either a broken skill or the dumbest hero skill idea in the game. Not only is he now the strongest hero in the game but his skill is such a huge advantage cause you can’t break it up, stagger him or move away from it while it’s active and to make matters worse, his recharge time is almost non existent. If this was intended, he is now the new pvp hero that everyone is gonna bitch about and players are going to abuse the shit out of him. If this is the new direction of the game, the games in trouble

1 Like

I had a match where the enemy 4cep activated his bronze in 12 seconds. I don’t think there is any other skill that charges that fast, and certainly not a skill that is as good as this one seems to be (rooted, permanently staggered, can’t attack 4cep because the beam is too bright, can’t interrupt the beam once it starts casting). It’s ridiculous if that’s the intended design.

whatever happened to riptoside ability