Hero Concept: Symbiote

IMG_1609 SYMBIOTE

IMG_1616 MERCENARIES

Symbiote, the “Symbiotic Host”, joins the Hunt! A corrupted astronaut from another planet, Symbiote provides aggressive support and unique combat options with the use of his symbiotes.

Weapon - Energy Incapatitator

IMG_1615 2

Symbiote Swarm
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
IMG_1618
Symbiote unleashes a swarm of symbiotes across the battlefield, dealing Damage and Stunning each enemy it hits.

Brainwash
Silver Skill - Active Ability
IMG_1619
This Hero attaches a symbiote to an enemy, brainwashing them and forcing them to attack their allied Heroes for an amount of time.

Overwhelming Assault
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
IMG_1620
The less health this Hero has, the more symbiotes are unleashed in Symbiote Swarm.

Subdue
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
IMG_1622
This Hero will occasionally use a symbiote to control an ally, significantly increasing their Damage and Health.

Supported
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
IMG_1623
The Hero gains an Armor bonus and an increased chance to Dodge.

What do you think of Symbiote? Let me know down below!

5 Likes

Gotta love a legendary concept from a legend

1 Like

Source the images

As for the rest, how would you control the ally? Does it only apply to AI or would it be broken and control another player?

Images look more like a parasite, like a hive cluster

2 Likes

Love the concept and the Invincible reference. (My favorite hero comic series). Ever since Krieger I always enjoy the thought that we would see a couple of alien characters.

1 Like

THE LEGENDS RETURNS. With another legendary concept!!

2 Likes

I recently watched the series. It was honestly quite good for a comic adaptation. It is brutal and just when you think you know what happens it twists around. Really one of few that got me hooked

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it :).

I plan to make more concepts for characters from Invincible soon. I’m finishing the comics right now, I’m on Issue #109 so far.

Yes I’m back!! I really missed making hero concepts, that was one of my favorite things to do.

The show is brutal lol. It’s so good though. I hope season 2 comes out soon, I can’t wait :persevere:

1 Like

Same here. Show left us a real good cliffhanger.
I’m glad you are back to bussiness! I have some real good concepts coming up too!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check yours out :).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.