7 Star Hero Concept: Volt

VOLT

I am Volt, the versatile warrior.

• Volt was born on the planet Hoth. It is a place that is completely frozen, like a desert of snow.
• He lived a normal childhood until he suddenly woke up with strange powers. He kept it a secret from everyone, including his own parents.
• Volt joined The Watch in hope of keeping his people and home protected from Kurtz. He does not choose to engage in battle, unless it is completely necessary.

THE WATCH

Weapon: Prime
Weapon Type: Submachine Gun
Rate of Fire: 12.5 rounds / second
Ammo Capacity: 37.5 rounds / mag
Reload Time: 1 second
Damage: Similar to Heckler

Bronze: Shock - Emits a bolt of electricity, electrocuting three random enemies, dealing high energy damage per second and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Silver: Swift - Discharges energy into his allies, boosting his and their movement speed by 30% and increasing their rate of fire by 15%.

Lasts 12 seconds.

Gold: Tornado - This hero forms a tornado of electricity around him while [Swift] is active, gaining a medium shield and reduces all incoming damage by 20%.

Platinum: Bead Shock - [Shock] will instead chain to all enemies instead of only three, and critical hit damage is increased by 10%.

Ruby: Doing Damage- The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a high Energy Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

7 Likes

I like this one, cool weapon and character!

1 Like

Thanks! I tried to do multiple pictures in one place like you do, kinda like a collage, but as you can see, I deleted my last post. Didn’t go well haha

I like this one brother

1 Like

God speed is joining the hunt hooray :tada::tada:

Don’t forget to source all of the art, according to our art posting guidelines.