Easter Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2020

Thanks. Actually got it 2nd wave. Box vs barrel was the key.

1 Like

Now stumped on #73. I can’t get a landmark with the pic. And since you stay in the same place, isn’t the egg available all 3 waves?

1 Like

yep. 73 is a mistake. it cant be 8-10 hard

1 Like

Hey can y’all help me look in gauntlet there are normally some there

1 Like

2 Likes

Wave 1 or 3

2 Likes

Guys you drank today :scream::scream::joy::joy:

1 Like

ok this is a clear immage. thnx m8.

1 Like
  1. 13-8 Egg Location description can be better. It’s a computer console, not a box. It can also be accessed in wave 2 easiest, as you just have to strafe left. Here’s an image.

1 Like

got it m8. the image of DF was more clear. thnx

1 Like

71 eggs, 9-7 hard. 2nd wave. 2nd wave of stairs. break barrier and u’ll see it

Thank to you timmay

1 Like

I have had more questions about #73 than any other egg. I put a new picture and description in the doc. PLEASE check the new stuff and don’t ask me anymore questions :joy: :joy: :joy:

Anyone find 10-5 hard???69

1 Like

Is it just me, or are the eggs much smaller this year? I’m a disabled Veteran and I go to where they are supposed to be, and I cannot see them. Maybe next scavenger hunt you’d think on making at least some a bit bigger for us that have a difficult time seeing such small items. Thanks.

1 Like

@Kendrickpb058 They’re way smaller this year. Much harder to see :/.

1 Like

@Rahul_Rajput Look down to the right. Frontline hero, second wave. There’s a little hole in the bottom of the gate thingy, shoot around in there until you hit it

Sadly I have no control and am just a community member like yourself, you can appeal to @LordNikon or @Skathi however, they are the community devs :smiley: hope that helps!

1 Like

The eggs are actually at a plausible scale compared to the heroes. Almost the size they should be.

2 Likes

#55, level 13-1 (hard)

Per the description in the guide, the egg is accessible only at 3rd wave with a frontline hero. Though the guide didn’t go on to mention that the egg is behind your heroes. You have to look behind by turning right, then destroy the barrel.

As you look behind, try to match your screen with the screenshot in the guide, right to the crosshairs position. You can then blast away, saving you loads of grief trying to find the tiny egg

1 Like

#55 - Here’s a better picture. Also obtainable in wave two.

1 Like