Easter Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2024

Happy Easter Hunt :rabbit:

It is once again time for the community to come together and find all 100 eggs hidden around the game.

RULES:
1) Everyone except editors will be put in view-only mode for the document. The editors are Discord Moderators from the Official Hero Hunters Server, as well as some special guest editors.

2) If you’ve found a egg that is not already added to the doc, please share the location by commenting on this forum post, or posting it in the #scavenger-hunt channel in the Hero Hunters Discord Server. If you’re not already in the community discord server, please consider joining!

3) Please provide the egg number, the mission number, a brief description of where it is located, and a screenshot of the egg.

Good luck with the Scavenger Hunt everyone, and lets get out there and break some eggs! :rabbit:

7 Likes

Thank you, Jado!

Happy Hunting, everyone! :blush:

3 Likes

Egg 59. Campaign Normal 6-5. Wave 3. In the background behind Pris and the large monitor.

3 Likes

Thank you! Will be added to the doc soon! :heart:

2 Likes

It’s agonizing to look at the document with the list of finds and not be able to hunt

haha ha

1 Like

The eggs are hidden incredibly well this time. A lot harder to spot that normal… :sob:

1 Like

Wow…
very challenging, I became more curious hahaha

But I believe in you

Are there eggs flying around the map? o.0
this is very crazy

1 Like

Indeed, some eggs believe they can fly this time around :smiley:

1 Like

have already found 65 o.0
they are doing an excellent job
I believe @BasherBenDawg is at full steam :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

An eggcellent job indeed. (And yeah I’m putting in numbers, nearly doubled the amount of eggs I found yesterday)

1 Like

this hunt is very easy

haha ha

I am joking

It’s working very well

you are the master of the hunt

Maybe on the 26th I will have my cell phone and I can help you find
if there are still some eggs left

1 Like

haha ha

little bird flying before leaving the egg

1 Like

The list has a clear trend, meaning you can pinpoint locations for just about every egg, except #100 it seems. Might know where to look for that one.

1 Like

true, it really seems

#100 maybe in 1-10 Normal

or else 1-5 Hard

Hahaha

2 Likes

It was indeed in 1-5 Hard :smiley:

1 Like

Egg 11 , Hard 12-10 , wave - 2 , Rearline

1 Like