Easter Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2021

Happy Easter Hunters! :wave:

in a couple of hours it’s yet again time to hunt together with our awesome community to find and share all the Easter Egg locations!
Link to the document!

The document will constantly be updated with new locations! If you find an Easter Egg location be sure to share it through our discord channel https://discord.gg/tfgjEwHMdb under the #holiday-hunt
or comment it under this post!
Note that the document itself can only be edited by Discord Mods and our chosen editors!

To effectively share locations post : Egg Number - Mission - A screenshot - A fitting description so it’s easier to find for us!

Happy Hunting!

6 Likes

It’s a new year’s Easter treasure hunt. Come on, everybody.

1 Like

Break some eggs lol.

1 Like

Wasn’t available for the start of the hunt, but I’m here now! :wink:

#1, 1-4 Normal, Wave 1, Midline, look to your right, the egg is on top of a cannon.

4 Likes

#2, 1-6 Normal, Wave 1, look slightly left. Impossible to miss, the egg is huge.

2 Likes

Just a quick question, Is there going to be a Special Store to buy Egg tokens like the last scavenger Hunt?
I only ask this cause I’ve been fighting brain tumor for years now, and I can no longer run in manual mode cause my eyes can’t focus fast enough and sometimes my hands react like there’re in slow motion.
Look forward to your reply!!
Ok thanks.

6 Likes

Pls update more info the eeg

1 Like

4-3 N,wave2,Back line, look left.

2 Likes

#55, 12-9 Normal, Rearline, Wave 1, look right out into the field. The egg is on the ground.

2 Likes

#41, 8-1 Normal, Midline, Wave 1, look left under the gate. The egg is on the floor.

1 Like

iḿ sorry to hear that :frowning: you could try autoplaying to the point where an egg is supposed to be. manual super quick, get the egg and then quit. to your question. it doesn’t seem we can buy egg tokens yet

2 Likes

Some of the eggs are really too small in the map, which is difficult for him.

2 Likes

#10 → 2-10 hard - wave 1
Front line and look left to the back. Hidden behind the leaves.

3 Likes

#64 → 2-6 hard, wave 3, frontline.
To your right, hidden in a bush at the broken robot.

3 Likes

it’s in the docs! :ok_hand:

1 Like

added! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

#27 5-10, normal, midline, wave 2
On the right next to the boxes

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :woozy_face:
⁽ⁱ’ᵛᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ˡᵒˡ⁾

5 Likes

#99, 13-5 Hard, Wave 1, Midline, move to the left, and look up to the right. The egg is small, and in the corner of the cube.

3 Likes

#8 2-9normal

3 Likes