Easter Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2020

I was thinking how do we find the Easter eggs personally if we didn’t had this and all you guys that are helping. God bless you all for helping and making sure we have all the eggs and previously the boxes :package: and pumpkins :jack_o_lantern: Nice work and well done. Thanks again.

3 Likes

The legendary eggs in the solo raid…

Is it achievable from any solo raid level? Or we should run particular level?
On the bio raid said we must run or the hardest difficulty, how about mech and energy?

Edit: i found one in the mech solo, on my highest raid level…

1 Like

#67… should be 1st wave…

1 Like

1-9 , 1 wawe, look left

4 Likes

@Jimbo5 Just updated it, thanks! :).

@Kaos1997 we try haha <3 thank u bro

@TrialZee Sorry for the late response. Glad u figured it out. Clearing this up for other people, yes, you have to use your HIGHEST solo raid level for the egg to appear :).

1 Like

You All are trying hard. Thanks to you all :heart:

2 Likes

Great work you guys are doing finding those so tiny eggs, wich sometimes you need a magnifiyng glass to see.

2 Likes

Should it be an egg on the new solo raid ( crackdown) as that will expire in 20 hours and if we don’t find one egg we don’t get the final rewards. Everyone should keep looking there. Keep it going guys.

1 Like

Solo Raid refers to Elemental Raids. We did not put an egg in an expiring event. That would be cruel!

2 Likes

Hey @Kaos1997! Like Muninn said, putting eggs in expiring events would be cruel hahaha. The solo raids change everyday, so you just have to wait until that solo raid is back again. Each solo raid is up two days a week, and on Sunday, all of the solo raids are available.

2 Likes

That’s nice. I was trying on that expiring solo raid and once I didn’t find anything I let my team die to go look again. :slightly_smiling_face:
That’s nice to know and thanks for the info. :+1:

1 Like

I need help with #53… any detail explaination…?
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Jimbo5! I’m not sure who edited that one, sorry about that. I put a new description in the doc. Use a midline hero and look up and left. It should be up there… somewhere…

#55. I’ve done 3 times and can only see 3 sets of barrels. No egg. What am I missing?

1 Like

eggs are very small.

1 Like

I put #53 description. Thought it was obvious. Guess not

1 Like

Can I have better view of egg 65

1 Like

#55, 1st wave… frontline, look left, destroy box near some stairs…

1 Like