Anniversary Update Sneak Peek 1: SKINS!

You can go edit your entries to include these new Skins, if you want. Community Clash will launch well after these Skins are released.

4 Likes

farvanumberone

2 Likes

Kan zo glad these skins are finally here, they all look cool

1 Like

2 Likes

This is really cool
Thanks for your distinguished efforts
tenor (1)

4 Likes

A huge applause for the HH team!!

6 Likes

It’s what some hero’s really needed.

Some people don’t realise that common skin mostly is a change of colour HH already wrote that in the skin crate section sometimes don’t just pick up a hero and shoot its aso nice to pick up the manual and read Thanks HH for the Skins they will surely come in handy especially for low and coming players Good job

1 Like

Astrix tops my vote. Shows the details of her suit.
Artemis also looks good away from the sporty Jersey look
Wesson also looks neat.

More skin please Rare and Legendary would be amazing .
Thank you developers for the works

3 Likes

So we’re also basically getting the campaign versions Operator, Sentry, and Kunoichi.

Come on, it only takes 3 hours for you to dismantle my hype! :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Really? I was hoping something like a legendary skin for ronin or something like that, but just that? You Just changed the colors, it is nothing new, actually my expectations are low, you are not as you just to be.

It’s not easy to create a skin like Munnin said, I understand, I wanted a legendary Galante skin but having a skin for everyone is awesome now

2 Likes

Any chance we could get a sneak peek at the new heros common skins once the second is previewed tomorrow?

AAWESOME Common skins… but some skins are not so cool though… But anyway please. make some epic skins!!! especially the Godlante’s Truckmaster!!!

Amazing skins…thanks for the great work Devs

1 Like

FYI: The main post has been updated to include the new common skins for Serial and Irezumi!

4 Likes

Before their seemed to be a battle-competitive reason to acquire a skin. Then I realize I was a collector of them and simply wanted some (not only because of the look). Kinda looking forward to something good sometime way pass the rollout but expecting that I’ll put a pause on collecting skins or just collect the ones with are ‘worth’ it until I max out other objects. THEN BACK COLLECTING. I can’t believe I’m going put time into getting one of the common skins. Maybe there will be way to upgrade lvls on skins beyond lvl 3

Oh heck yes. My 1,000 nanodust were a wise hoarding decision.

Skins are thing I like the most in the game. Too bad tokens are tough to get only using heronium and from alliance crate which seems expensive basically to upgrade the skins. But yes thanks to the art team for giving us such a collection of skins. Am sure they would not stop amazing us like this in the future