Anniversary Update Sneak Peek 1: SKINS!

Yeager meister, pheonix reborn, and sirens skins are awesome…are we going to be able to access the skin crate a little easier tho?

3 Likes

Hi Skathi. Thank you for your answer. I love the game and am very curious what will change. :+1:

3 Likes

Yep you should be able to acquire them again :smiley:

2 Likes

Was I right? Or was I right? Kunoichi gets a Apprentice skin!

5 Likes

Thanx for the big lot of skins! The wait was well worth it on the skin release. Keep up the effeort devs. Its appreciated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are common skins intended to look like random colours splashed onto a canvas? Rare and Legendary tend to look polished with some semblance of colour coordination but not Common. Intentional?

Phalanx and Kobold are my favs… (cause Patriots are my favorite Faction!)

2 Likes

Finally a Godlante skin!!! And it’s espresso!!! Also love the KLG skins (sentry, kuno, operator) thanks devs!

4 Likes

A common skin is just a color change. (which is awesome!) But they are far from random. This took a lot of time to make for the HHG team. Legendary skins are always different because it changes some aspect of how the hero looks. Adds armor to them, or adds a turkey outfit, and changes there Bronze Ability. Hope this helps.

Woohoo…!! Nice & thanks Dev. U guys put color mix nicely for most of them, esp they with blue color theme :heart_eyes:
Duran skin is lovable too.

And ohyeah, finally Kaishi is not yellow. Dunno if i ever mention this, but feels like my request has been heard. Lol

Im guessing Kuno in her white suit also, like on enemy theme. Then it really happens. Wow

Lemme give more applauses :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

Really like it & my prediction is coming true also for my Community Clash 2. Haha… Finally my submission team are truly with their skin each. Perfect!

2 Likes

U very very like it, don’t u? Haha
Me too. Its like, “hey, im friendly to u, my enemy. Lets play along”.
While if its in red original suit, be like “i will kill u fast!!”

Wow alot of good ones here. Was going to post which ones i like the most but that list would be too long haha! Quite excited for this! Only thing is i will have to choose which sentry skin I like better now.

1 Like

I mainly like it because I predicted it.

Thanks for giving Phalanx a blood color instead of blu.

1 Like

If anyone has a team submitted in he Community Clash, you can go back and clarify if a hero has a skin or not. Just a suggestion!

This won’t matter as these skins will not be released by February 14th. They are coming in the next update which is likely to be the end of month as usual.

True, but the community clash won’t be released for a while after the entry deadline, which means that by the time the clash happens, the skins will likely be released already.

1 Like

just missed when the update will be

FEB 17 aaaaaaa ok :+1:t2:

Someone get Gammond a litre of cola!