5 Star Hero Concept: Guardian

Name: Guardian
Faction: The Watch
Element: Energy
Position: Frontline

You are under my protection, and I protect what is rightfully ours!

Weapon: Heavy Energy Projectors
Weapon Type: Laser Beam
Rate of Fire: 10 rounds / sec
Ammo Capacity: 80
Reload Time: 5 seconds
Damage: Similar to Hivemind

SKILLS
Bronze: Clash- Guardian slams his hands together stunning all enemies and dealing medium damage per second for 4 seconds.

If an allied hero is dead, damage during clash is increased.

Silver: Plasmatic Laser- A large laser beam shoots out of Guardian’s heavy energy projectors dealings high damage per second for 5 seconds to the targeted enemy.
(similar to 4-cep thermal laser)

Gold: Fortify Shield- Allied heroes under half health continuously gain a medium shield every 30 seconds.

If the shield is broken, that hero gains a 10% damage buff and 15% higher movement speed.

Platinum: Outnumbered- If there are less enemies than heroes, Guardian gains a large shield.

Him and all allied heroes also gain a medium critical bonus and a 5% critical hit chance.

Ruby: Tanked Up- A Tank’s job in any decent Team composition is to not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your Heroes. This Hero gains a medium Elemental Armor bonus and deals an additional medium Damage to Cover.

This is my first hero concept, hope you like it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice work! Keep it up!

(“i…go. you…stay”)

2 Likes

:star_struck: this must be added, like right now.

1 Like

Thanks guys much love <3 @Vintermyst @GAMER37XDEC @Proximus

Damn I LOVE that design. Great work mate. I would absolutely love to see that badass on the battle field.

1 Like

The concept art…

Is that a super battle droid on steroids? :joy:

The hero idea, is awesome. There should be a glow, coming off the outline of the character. Like that yellow or orange it shows in the concept art.

1 Like

Another good name for it, could be the Battle Golem. Because golems that were made to protect and only protect the side of which they were created!

But guardian is pretty sick too.

1 Like