What if hero hunters has added a downloadable plugin?

What if hero hunters has added a plugin for heroes expansion pack?

Well, deca games; by the next future update, please add a downloadable plugin called hero skin expansion and hero expansion packs!

Examples of downloadable plugins: (not in the game!)

Frag pro shooter hero expansion pack 1, 2, 3, and 4 (for example: dan, jayb ,jet big paku etc…)

Hero hunters skin expansion pack

Empires and puzzles heroes expansion pack 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 (example: Layla, brand, Elena, Richard etc…)

Super robots pack 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 (example: gundam, voltes v, combattler v, daimos, dancouga, evangelion, mazinger z, getter robo, gridman, Ultraman etc…)

And many more!!!

Thank you!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::blush::blush:

What is this asking exactly? Is this another expansion you want?

1 Like

yes it’s called downloadable plugin!

Why would they do that? Why not just a skin update?

1 Like

they already do skin updates. so im just confused on what this person is saying since it doesnt make sense.

3 Likes

It’s a bit confusing indeed, perhaps English isn’t his best language or he’s too young to get his point across? Idk I’m about to lose one of my 3 last braincells…
What does he mean by “frag pro shooter pack”???

1 Like

idk what is more confusing, that sentence or the examples given. what is a jet big paku?

3 Likes

Frag pro shooter is a game by oh bibi

It’s called plugin, you can download via hero hunters plugin to expand hero hunters skins!

Plug-ins aren’t available for mobile games to my knowledge…

1 Like

You already have a lot of skin in the game as is. And as time progresses, they release more.

Not a wise decision to add something that isn’t necessary

4 Likes

Transaction completed: brain cells refilled to BenDawg

2 Likes

Some mobile games have content locked behind a paywall, or even free DLC. I don’t believe this game has that kind of monetization.
If you want exclusive content that people need to pay for, beyond simple VIP levels, I believe certain players, especially the active VIP 10 or higher, would hate that. I say don’t mess with the system for this game

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.