Share Your In Game Achievements!

5 Likes

Finally level 100 after 1198 days

9 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a new world record for the Danger Sim. Was waiting several days for a higher wave to show up somewhere else but apparently mine’s final

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a world record for lowest level to complete district 1 Extreme.

4 Likes

Just hit 2.2 million power. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, it’s already been 2 years. I’m sorry I’ve made y’all suffer from my boring posts for so long! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Had also ruby Brogan

1 Like

Top 5 all Ruby 6

5 Likes

Level 100!

7 Likes

1 vs. 5

3 Likes

Mission Accomplished.

3 Likes

As posted above, about 9 months later from when we placed 2nd overall, we hit a new record for our team :grinning: one of the few teams to have achieved this feat in the history of the game! When I first joined, it took an extraordinary effort for us to even pull off top 50. As @Pilfer mentioned, we organically grew, developed, and recruited. Not sure what he saw in us, but he took in people like @Junaid_Mahbub and I when our top 5’s could barely take a gray zone and helped us develop into the players we are today. So happy to see our progress and in the course of it all we have all grown closer together as an alliance. So proud to be a part of the PROTF FAM and who knows what is next!!!:blush: screenshots below late 2020, mid 2021, and most recent bounty first DECA update :partying_face:

6 Likes

From my 5 years (almost) in this game i would say this is indeed one of a most impressive feat.
The family i stayed in longest is sadly no more. This alliance also grew me up from barely taking grey sectors up until getting me ready for the big alliance. I’m sure my old CO isn’t on forums but if he reads this he should know i love him dearly for being there for all of us!

2 Likes

Oof

3 Likes

3,500,000 power achievement

2 Likes

That ain’t you fella

4 Likes

What’s the point of posting this? You don’t need to post another player’s profile just to undermine Bloodfest’s achievement.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes i know that…’fella’

Just reached 2.3 Million power. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats master Jado

1 Like