Finally hit 2.4 Million power. :grinning:

3 Likes

1 Like

I hope it’s photoshop and a little humor, but I liked it ::

Nope, that’s all real. No photoshop there. :wink:

1 Like

There’s a much higher record out there…

1 Like

Indeed, if you want to see real power, there’s someone with 4 million and all heros at ruby,

Edit; you you want to find them; there’s a post that was made for them because they achieved level 100 first, look under the main section, a little bit back,

LETS GO!!! DECA DELETED THE SHOP!!! (I refreshed and it was back)

This is a new achievement for deca! They can take away the shop?! We”d better be scared

1 Like

Wait until he’s going to find out

7 Likes

Finally got better Clyde to 10 stars. Think I’ll get her to plat and stop. Both aren’t that high in damage anyway.

2 Likes

First, death to sand ruby, she’s a shame, second, ruby Clyde, he’s the god, shame for not having him higher,

I’m gonna make him my first ruby bc I’m smart :wink: don’t be dumb, he smartz

1 Like

simply put, Sand Ruby is stronger than Clyde. but both are not worth it at Ruby. The numbers dont lie. She is already stronger and not even at Plat.

1 Like

It’s the skin, he’s stronger that’s that, always will be,
He has more use and will always be more reliable than her, ez claps gg

I’m with Gir, but also not.
The stats are better, the abilities deal more. BUT! Clyde has a different playstyle. Having his both abilities synergize and having his platinum skill. In my own opinion i like Clyde more for crits but i like Ruby more for straight damage.
And also to my opinion. They’re fun rubies, the boost is significant and especially for Clyde since it refreshes his magazine if he uses his bronze

1 Like

Exactly my point, sure power, but power is power, grand scheme of things it’s just a number, Clyde has unique abilities like gaurntee bronze chance with stun, and his plat gives him the ability to crit for hundreds of thousands of damage,

I feel halfway complete, (also why can’t I just add one bar every next level I get? Why all bars at 100? Bruhhhh)

1 Like

A big achievement for me, a full team of hero’s at platinum +5

3 Likes

Heronium

Deca: Black market deal, I’ll pay 2M Heronium for each missing hero … just kidding

3 Likes

Imagine if you could buy serial or other limited heros for a large sum of heronium, and a 0.5% for the offer to appear in the store