Share Your In Game Achievements!

Hey all!

I thought I’d make a topic were we all could share what achievements we’ve been accomplishing in game.

Maybe it’s a new player level, and new hero, evolving a hero to a new star, or a promoting someone to a new rank! It could also be a new bounty record, your PvP points in a tournament, or even your Alliance ranking in a event!

The skies the limit with things to achieve in this wonderful game we play.

Let’s share them together!

6 Likes

Does getting ten overheat charges on dreadnought without dying count?

8 Likes

So for example…

Today I finally unlocked Serial! :grin:

8 Likes

@J_A_D_O Same pinch .
I also unlocked Serial today.

7 Likes

901 days of logging in without missing any of them. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

My biggest achievement is probably to be part of the community for over 3 years, never regretted having my time spend here any moment

6 Likes

Type “Wesson’s law givers” in the forum’s search function.

5 Likes

Well, well, well…
I don’t need to remember what’s my biggest achievement is.

7 Likes

Being able to contribute to Marlowe is obviously the biggest one. Some others are the hero concepts I’ve made over the years, and writing a pretty sweet story arc for one of them.

(Also upgrading Striker to an ungodly level for the purpose of defeating the almighty META)

6 Likes

Social distancing from all new heroes is my achievement :slightly_smiling_face:

¤Have 80+ heroes at 5-6* & ready to evolve upto 3+ extra stars but, still following the orders of social distancing from them :slightly_smiling_face:

¤The biggest 1 is…4 months ago… I’d around 710k power… Right now, it’s 739k around :slightly_smiling_face:

Can Proudly say, Epitome of Laziness

9 Likes

My biggest achievement is being able to run the first community led events that bring new and old people together to battle it out and the devs have supported my ideas and are willing to put amazing rewards on offer. There are so many restrictions between community and developers running events these days it is amazing to see our HH devs so integrated, so my biggest achievement has to be brining that integration and respect to a new level. A shame we have lost one of our recent vocal devs and he will be missed.

10 Likes

Ah, but two can play at that game! Search “Lean Mean Green Team” in the search function. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

On normal I made it to 14-10, hard I barely opened chapter 14 and still stuck on 1-8 on extreme. Gonna end up putting it off again until I reach a higher power. But this will of course take me several months.

3 Likes

Just unlocked Kurtz! :grin:

4 Likes

Got Silhouette. On the first day. Hopefully with the upcoming coop I can get them to 7*.

4 Likes

Hit 100,000 power

5 Likes

Took me a while, but I finally got a my first full team of 10* Plat +5s. :sweat_smile::grin:

3 Likes

And I leveled up. Got them at 7* now.

3 Likes

900 stars now

4 Likes

Just got a new 10*! :grin:

4 Likes