Sandbagging

Wonderful matchmaking, keep it up :man_facepalming:

LoL.

I bet he made a one shot with his Artemis to your Kunoichi and/or to your Min with his Prophet.

1 Like

Don’t you just love when this happens? Now you know why my ronin hasn’t been promoted past GOLD!

You have a 6,000 point difference in your Heroes. Same as before: even them out for better matchups!

3 Likes

You kinda put yourself up for defeat by only using Mags, no main healing coming from anywhere. As also the team power is all over the place

Not complaining that I lost, complaining that this is the only thing people do with ronin.

His design is to protect the weak and so he does. And of course people abuse it. It’s like Kurtz’ design is to roll till skills are loaded.

@RocketSawce matching teams based on their best heroes power is a bad idea because say if you use serial and keel in a team with the same skills level bars but your serial is power 15000 while your keel is like 10000 because keel has a lower base power than serial does which would make it unfair even if their team is the same in everything. That player with the serial and keel would get matched against 15000 power heroes.

This brings up an interesting question I think.

@Muninn is it better to have teams with balanced power, or balanced stars/bars? What gets punished less, a team of all 20k power heroes that may have varying stars and bars, or a team with all 10* platinum, but may have a few thousand power difference between them all?

I ask because some heroes are so much higher power than others despite being the exact same bars/stars. For instance Nightingale has a notoriously lower power rating for her actual power. A 10*, 4 bar plat Night w/skin is only 17200 power while a hero like Odachi with the same stars, bars, and skin is 21,600, almost 4500 power difference.

5 Likes