[POLL] 2020 - Your favorite hero entry SO FAR ! ! !!

Hey guys,

I know this year was quite hard for everyone in real life but with 2021 approaching, I believe its a good time to ask you: “Who is your favorite hero debuted this year SO FAR?”

Please vote in 1 hero in the poll at the end of this thread.

The candidates are… :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Last entry but who really knows???

2020 debuted heroes
  • Duran
  • Striker
  • Irezumi
  • Serial
  • Alcatraz
  • Marlowe
  • Pariah
  • Marianas
  • Torque
  • Jackal
  • Dreadnought
  • Krieger
  • Venom
  • Harbinger
  • Silhouette
  • Kiyoshi
  • MK. 2
  • Obrez
  • Gunsmoke

0 voters

6 Likes

My favorite this year is Marianas because of her usefulness in PvE, PvP and specially against the Gorgon boredom LOL…

1 Like

2020 isn’t over yet… :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

14 Likes

1 Like

Why can I only pick one? I can’t decide.

4 Likes

Same haha. Tie between Jackal and Duran for me. Jackal is just fun to play as imo. But Duran has been super helpful, especially in extreme.

1 Like

This poll aim is to see the favorite 2020 hero of Forum community. But yeah, we can try a multiple choice poll if thats the majority oppinion.

1 Like

Was very hard to choose. Serial is my favorite that came this year. Helped me with extreme and gun-der dome. Can’t wait to see what they have in store for us next year. Hope to see Sand Ruby and Lady Black in the future of HH. Thanks for the fantastic year Hot Head games.

3 Likes

I will say Krieger… That guy is crazy… Good for everything :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Indeed, though i think we should have a year recap! Please think about it!

1 Like

I thought MK.2 would have a lot more votes by now.

1 Like

Wait for the year to be over first! We have lots of stuff planned. This isn’t a new idea.

3 Likes

Ok, post updated…

1 Like

Hero spotlight tomorrow? :eyes: (I know you guys post around this time, but I will wait.)

2 Likes

oh, crap, i’m torn between the Serial, Dreadnought, and Mk.II. But i guess dreads takes my vote

2 Likes

Cyphon added but cant update poll after 5 first minutes…

The fact that y’all picked that rusty pedal bin Marianas over my queen Marlowe indicates that y’all have no taste smh. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

2 Likes

Hey Vinter…yours and Lappo vote were so obvious… :wink::wink::wink:

Because they are clearly the most superior, psh. Some people don’t understand the appreciation of a shotgun Mech dps that’s better then Panzer. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How good is Marlowe in ruby level, bro ?

1 Like