More Bucks?

Could we have more opportunities to get bucks? Gauntlet is pretty much the only thing that gives a lot of bucks. I struggle getting enough because I evolve my heroes here and there, have to always spawn my own bounties, and I only have about a quarter of my heroes skills done. It takes a long time. Maybe the new game mode Skathi showed in her stream would give lots of bucks. Idk. Just something to consider.

5 Likes

Also I have many hero skills not leveled up but I have like 200 skill pts. it’d be awesome to have some sort of non free play pvp where you could risk and bet bucks that you would win, so of a 50k>100k>150k and you would get matched with someone who bet the same as you and whoever wins gets all the money bet @officialgodlante

2 Likes

Pvp gives a lot of cash as well as campaign and events also can spend gold for cash

1 Like

I don’t have anymore gold than bucks lol I’m broke :money_with_wings::no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Lol I actually have 435 gold and about 121 cash smh lol

1 Like

PvP and events is where I get most of my bucks. I’m a VIP 2 with close to 100M in Bucks, so it can be done.

VIP 5, been playing more than 2 years… don’t know how u guys do it

Used to think bucks were t worth nothing, until I started getting into ten-star territory. Now I’m struggling just to keep my bucks at the same value as it is. Usually I quickwin gauntlet, 3 coop raids, and trade gold for bucks, equip gear, 10x normal missions, alliance war quests. But its barely enough (I have 1200 heimlock fragments lol and I haven’t evolved him at all).

1 Like

PvP. Lots and Lots of PvP :).

1 Like

I play plenty of pvp and win most of the time. Idk. It’s not enough to stay caught up tho :P.

1 Like

Seeing someone say they spend gold on bucks triggers me :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know how you manage to store so much money I am level 93 vip 12 the skills of my heroes are at the maximum I have 31M dollars in stock but with the bounty to come and marianas that I unlock on Tuesday almost everything will go away so I don’t know how you do …

1 Like

It took me almost 2 years to level up my heroes skills to maximum, it was a hard time, i was about to quit because we were not getting so much cash but i continued to play every single day and i did it,. Now i have almost 200 mil cash… It will take tine, just be patient…

1 Like

I’m 1.6m level 94 getting to 95 this month and half my heroes have skills at level 40 and below lol

1 Like

I try hahaha. I understand it’s a long process, I just don’t think it should take years to simply get skills done. I have nearly 4,000 skill points waiting to be spent

71/91 of my hero’s are 90+ skill points 1.5 mil in little over 2 years